introduction, hi! ♥

nekojiru

weeaboo
Bells
hello! im kuro, and i absolutely adore animal crossing: new leaf. im not very far into the game, despite playing it for approximately one 1/2 years! im looking to make friends and like-minded people, as well as finishing some of my furniture sets.

thank you, and i hope we can be friends! this seems to be a lovely and welcoming community. (i hope im doing this right,,) have a lovely day/night!

Welcome to the forums Kuro, enjoy your time here! Don't hesitate to message me if you find yourself lost or have any questions!

Last edited:
aaa hi kuro! i'm new too so we can stick together if you want! and i also really like fire emblem if you ever wanna chat! <3

omg! that'd be lovely, its rly nice to meet you! i hope we can be friends;v ; feel free to pm me anytime!

hihi~ I love your fire emblem avi!! I've only played awakening and fates, but I love both of the games! I hope we can be friends ^^

welcome to the forums <33

thank nyall 4 the such wonderful welcome! uvu i hope we can b friends as well! thats ok, ive only played fates + awakening as well! im no fe guru either ;; rhajat is so cute

Back