• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ink's gallery

Here's a fox in the rain. Couldn't decide between nighttime and daytime so I'll just post both :
MhHkpO3l

E9xfm3HT

i can definitely see why you couldn’t choose between daytime and nighttime; both are absolutely gorgeous!! the style and detailing are incredible, and while i’m not exactly sure why, both of these are oddly very comforting to look at. makes me feel a bit warm inside aha. anyways, amazing work as always! 🥰💛

Continuing with the eevee family. I never thought I'd draw Sylveon since I don't like it, but it's part of a bigger picture that I'm currently drawing. I just singled it out cuz I kinda liked how it had turned out.
qkOUFXe7

For those who remember the Little Mouse Project (if you don't, it's in the first post of the thread), I've started working on it again, now that the writer has written the whole story. I'm sorry it's in french, but to give you context, it's the little mouse's imagination when his grandma tells him a story about the terrible animals that live in the forest (and that he's going to meet later on in the story), so that's why the artstyle is different from the rest of the artworks I've already done for this project : ) (yes, it's a fox, an owl, an otter, a bear and a deer, Little Mouse sure has a wild imagination... But I guess the grandma's depictions don't help haha)
vn-nfkdQ

Last edited:
For those who remember the Little Mouse Project (if you don't, it's in the first post of the thread), I've started working on it again, now that the writer has written the whole story. I'm sorry it's in french, but to give you context, it's the little mouse's imagination when his grandma tells him a story about the terrible animals that live in the forest (and that he's going to meet later on in the story), so that's why the artstyle is différent from the rest of the artwork's I've already done for this projet : ) (yes, it's a fox, an owl, an otter, a bear and a deer, Little Mouse sure has a wild imagination... But I guess the grandma's depictions don't help haha)
vn-nfkdQ
Everything is absolutely stunning! All of your illustrations for the Little Mouse Project are incredible, and I really love the contrast between the other illustrations and this one. I would love to know when the Little Mouse Project is finished!

Everything is absolutely stunning! All of your illustrations for the Little Mouse Project are incredible, and I really love the contrast between the other illustrations and this one. I would love to know when the Little Mouse Project is finished!
Oh thank you this is so heartwarming to read ! 🧡 I still have a lot of work to do on the Little Mouse project as the story is quite long and I plan to fully illustrate every single page, should take a year or so if I can get myself to work on it regularly. I'll translate it into English once the French version is finished (and hopefully published) : )

Last edited:
Hi, it's been a while. Here's a male palmate newt I drew today. I have to illustrate some amphibians as a part of my internship so this is the first one.
w47k0ZzA

Still drawing stuff for my internship, here are the ones I drew yesterday :
3CwnF2ib

Hil_Z_mf

5so6AqJt

TXDlu5-C

Still got a lot of work but I'll get through it eventually.

Last edited:
Some new stuff I drew yesterday and the day before, can't seem to see the end of it haha :
IZtU85ac

kJfVtwM_

4tkHhggG

4Fo_ncj6

prk6HOmq

K-LLumlU

a7N5bNM5

GI6dk81W

S4HMZl8b

bUnNuzih

Still got a lot of work but I'll manage I guess : )

Last edited:
Every post is always amazing! I'm so in awe of your style and talent!

Overall, have you enjoyed drawing all of these plants/amphibians/reptiles/insects for your internship? I have loved seeing them! The Dytiscus marginalis is so cute, and I love all of the frogs too! 😍

Every post is always amazing! I'm so in awe of your style and talent!

Overall, have you enjoyed drawing all of these plants/amphibians/reptiles/insects for your internship? I have loved seeing them! The Dytiscus marginalis is so cute, and I love all of the frogs too! 😍
Thank you, it means a lot knowing that people like my work ! : )
I really enjoyed drawing them, and I'll enjoy drawing those I have left too, it's just that the deadline is coming very fast (the end of this week actually) so I have to spend hours in front of my computer to draw them all aaaaand... gotta say I'm not used to it and I'm starting to feel like doing something else haha. But I wouldn't have done it if I didn't love all those lil creatures.
Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's heartwarming to read. 🥰

Aaaand here's the last batch... For now.
6QqPtNBq

ARjiyPpm

x0GFreb5

6sxWpj4Y

kvEymx0S

thSTbrYC
I should start working on the Little Mouse Projet again now. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Just drew my grandmother's cat for her birthday. Definitely not my best piece but well... work is piling up and I'm supposed to give it to her tomorrow so I don't really have the time to start over.
RGVAAcwQ

Last edited:
Gosh I oughta put some spoilers for the previous posts, it takes an eternity to reach the bottom of the page.
Anyway, I'm officially back to working on the Little Mouse Project so here's a new scene. Poor fox.
8uA0FxZU

Back