Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (560) +
Bringing this back for another trade. 😅 The following timestamps are EST.
Looking to trade my
579.jpg
Galaxolotl Star Fragment dated Aug 25, 2023 at 1:25 PM for one dated before Aug 11, 2023 at 3:32 PM.

Looking to trade my
573.jpg
Moon Bunny dated Aug 9, 2023 at 3:28 AM for an unpurchased one.
Thanks Holla!
Looking to trade my
570.jpg
Space Whale Plush dated Aug 2, 2023 at 8:26 PM for an unpurchased one.*
Found! Tysm JemAC <3
Looking to trade my
562.jpg
Blue Crescent Moon dated Aug 9, 2023 at 3:06 PM for an unpurchased one.*
Ty again Jem!
Looking to trade my
582.jpg
ISC Star Fragment for a
579.jpg
Galaxolotl Star Fragment.
Found! Ty skarmoury <3

*I need the Space Whale Plush and Blue Crescent Moon to essentially be the very last collectibles I have, so they would need to be bought at the end of camp, probably after the closing ceremony. Since it's most likely a long wait, I don't mind sending my current ones over to the person/people I trade with, so long as they're willing to hold onto their tokens, and are active enough to buy them on the days I need them to be bought.

Ik this thread is a lowkey mess lol. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Update: Looking to trade my moon bunny for an unpurchased one! (if u saw the og update no u didnt cough)

Last edited:
It’s not unpurchased but I do have a Moon Bunny we could swap that I bought only 40ish mins ago if that works?

It’s not unpurchased but I do have a Moon Bunny we could swap that I bought only 40ish mins ago if that works?
Sadly it won't work... It has to be unpurchased because I still need two other collectibles to be bought before it, but thank you so much for reaching out 🥺

Sadly it won't work... It has to be unpurchased because I still need two other collectibles to be bought before it, but thank you so much for reaching out 🥺
No worries if you are still looking by the end of camp just let me know. I plan on purchasing one more once I have a chance to finish my passport and Cargo Hold activities and get rewards from those.

No worries if you are still looking by the end of camp just let me know. I plan on purchasing one more once I have a chance to finish my passport and Cargo Hold activities and get rewards from those.
Ohh that might work actually if I'm still looking! I'll definitely keep in touch and let you know if I do or don't. 🤍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back