****ing Animated Avatar Is Not ****ing Animated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alipopcorn

Skittles Addict
Bells
Cake
Sorry for the swearing but hey now that you are here...
WHY IS MY ****ING ANIMATED AVATAR NOT ****ING ANIMATED?? YOU GOD DAMN ****ERS BETTER FIX THIS BEFORE...
What would I do you ask?
POST AN ANGRY THREAD SAYING I'D CALL THE POLICE BUT NEVER ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH WITH IT.
Thanks much!
With Love,
~Ali (Yep I'm in trouble now!) :)

Help and sleep is needed right now...

Last edited:
Animated avatars work just fine, and there is no need to curse over such a small matter. Rather than acting like a child over it, you could have simply asked for help. Reported. ^ ^

No mine isn't working and I'm mostly cursing for no reason and I'm ranting about rather strange things right now and I even stated I'm probably in trouble for this by now :p
I'm also 6 and a half so that would explain that.

Last edited:
Well, you're breaking the rules that are set for these forums. I'd also like to add that this is the wrong forum to be posting about your problems, and you're setting a bad image. If you're ranting about other things, don't share it with the rest of us? I'd have been willing to help you out with your avatar, but no.

Don't got time for rules sometimes :cool:
Or sleep in my case. Gah I should sleep but I am too busy trying to figure out this forum. That's fine if you don't want to help me I'll figure it out on my own :)
:bigsuperhappyface:
One more thing:
How am I suppose to figure out my problems pm random people like you? I don't think so mommy said not to message strangers or talk to them...
Yay me setting a bad image for the other 6 year olds on here :D

Last edited:
I'd say you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but maybe some sleep on any side would help you out.

At any rate, is your avatar uploaded or externally linked?

It's uploaded yes.
And yes sleep is nice but not an option. There is something I must tend to and it's totally not a certain game I am currently addicted to...
Oh and I may have had an overdose on these "chill pills" you speak of because it said 12 and up but I'm 6 and a half so what does that mean?

Last edited:
Try linking it externally, see if that works.

Well, I won't force you to sleep but you really need to chill out.

Oh these weren't chill pills these were-
Never mind that any who what exactly do you want? You want me to stop pretending to pretending to be a 6 and a half year old and quit the sarcasm and constant never-take-anything seriously-ever thing I have going on and also stop the ****ing swearing and also stop the no sleeping thingy and just go to sleep, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes my sarcasm might be a bit drunk on root beer.

Well I'm a big fan of sarcasm personally, but you'll probably get banned for the swearing.

If you want my help, feel free to PM me.

Alright I'll be going to bed now...
I'll be less Alipopcorn and more Ali in the morni- later.

We can deal with your avatar predicament when you're a little less sleep-deprived.

In the meantime, I need my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back