• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pavor Nocturnus

I mean, there's not really any players to WotC in my opinion at least. All of the players on that player list have shown a decent effort in mafia from what I know of them.

Wisdom of the Crowds will not be in effect this game, as decided by the playerbase.

Might have to drop out; storm system is coming through and'll be here a while, most likely knocking out power. I don't want to have to ruin the game by getting modkilled, so if it won't do too much damage on your setup I'll have to drop out.

Might have to drop out; storm system is coming through and'll be here a while, most likely knocking out power. I don't want to have to ruin the game by getting modkilled, so if it won't do too much damage on your setup I'll have to drop out.

There are still a few days until the game starts - I think maybe we can wait and if you go inactive by starting time then we will know to not include you! :)

Seconding what Trundle said above. Take care and stay safe in the meantime, it sounds like you might be in for a rough time but hopefully it won't be that bad.

:)

I'll do the math later, but I trust others calculations over my own haha. I got through my insanely busy week but have now developed sinusitis.

:(

Tentative start date for this game is October 16th/17th.

On a more positive note, I'm glad this game hasn't started yet because I'm doing my final assignments for this year and I don't really have time to do anything on the side. (They're due in 16 hours and 20 hours respectively.)

Back