• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Infinite Toad Houses? (NSMBW)

Mr_Hobo said:
JasonBurrows said:
If you complete the game, I can confirm that there ARE Infinite Toad Houses,

How I know:

I downloaded a 100% complete PAL data from WiiSave.com
I see that you hack. All over that site is homebrew adds. Oh yeah you have to had hack all of your bells and other junk. Because you have to save it to a SD and extract the file using Homebrew apps. Trust me, I've been familiar with Homebrew..
I'll just quote what Mr.Hobo said. You admitted to doing something that requires Homebrew.

Actually, all I did was go to WiiSave,com and download a game data that someone had put on wiisave.com and added it to my SD Card, deleted my data that I started and just moved the data to the Wii.

Nothing to do with Homebrew

If I had 999,999,999 Bells, I would close down my Megastore as I wouldn't need to charge people anything, but no, I don't hack, can't afford to void my warranty....

JasonBurrows said:
If I had 999,999,999 Bells, I would close down my Megastore as I wouldn't need to charge people anything, but no, I don't hack, can't afford to void my warranty....
But you charge for TBTB Jason.

Anyways i don't see the point of finishing the game by cheating, you will just get bored..

Silverstorms said:
Tails-Doll29 said:
He doesn't hack Silverstorms, I've even been round his house as we go to the same College.

I haven't seen Homebrew on his Wii at all.

Just leave Jason alone, it's getting stupid now, all this bullying him.
You can delete, then re-install Homebrew in a matter of minutes.
Yeah it is quite easy. Using bomber and your sd there you go.

JasonBurrows said:
So I had all levels to play, if you're referring to NSMB Wii.
Oh yeah Jason if you read the rules it is illegal to give information for free games.

BUSTED.

JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

Just for my above post.

Why buy a 50 dollar game and not play threw it your self or in the case of nsmbwii with friends either I really just don't get it.

I dunno if this has been posted yet (I didn't read all the pages) but if you get a game over, all toad houses sprout back up.

cornman64 said:
I dunno if this has been posted yet (I didn't read all the pages) but if you get a game over, all toad houses sprout back up.
Yes, but you also lose all the items you were carrying.

Mr_Hobo said:
JasonBurrows said:
So I had all levels to play, if you're referring to NSMB Wii.
Oh yeah Jason if you read the rules it is illegal to give information for free games.

BUSTED.
Gamesave ≠ ISO. Nice try, but what he did was 100% legal (although not very wise, in my opinion).

Mr_Hobo said:
JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

Just for my above post.
He didn't get a free game. :s

Back