• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Infinite Toad Houses? (NSMBW)

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Is there such thing as infinite Toad Houses in New Super Mario Bros. Wii? From what I remember from the DS New Super Mario Bros. , You are rewarded infinite when you beat Bowser. Do you get this reward in NSMBW?

I'm not really sure.. I think after you go to a Toad House (As long as it's not the one by the start whenever you jump on the flag at 55, 66, 77, etc.) It'll grow back after sometime, like i said, not really sure.

I wonder what would happen if you beat the game a second time with all the star coins collected...hmm...

MasterM64 said:
I wonder what would happen if you beat the game a second with all the star coins collected...hmm...
It's worth a shot, something could happen, but then again it could be a big waste of your time :p

If you complete the game, I can confirm that there ARE Infinite Toad Houses,

How I know:

I downloaded a 100% complete PAL data from WiiSave.com

Master Crash said:
MasterM64 said:
I wonder what would happen if you beat the game a second with all the star coins collected...hmm...
It's worth a shot, something could happen, but then again it could be a big waste of your time :p
It could be like Galaxy because in Galaxy if you collected all the stars and fight Bowser again, you unlocked Luigi Mode.

Can NSMBW be the same way?

JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

Confirmation MasterM64....

JasonBurrows said:
JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

Confirmation MasterM64....
So Infinite Toad Houses exist?

I wonder how you get it... Maybe my idea of how you get them is correct but, I can't get my hopes to high though.

Some people have already got all the star coins, so I'm not sure.

JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

I see that you hack. All over that site is homebrew adds. Oh yeah you have to had hack all of your bells and other junk. Because you have to save it to a SD and extract the file using Homebrew apps. Trust me, I've been familiar with Homebrew..

Mr_Hobo said:
JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

I see that you hack. All over that site is homebrew adds. Oh yeah you have to had hack all of your bells and other junk. Because you have to save it to a SD and extract the file using Homebrew apps. Trust me, I've been familiar with Homebrew..
Busted?

JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

...Why the hell would you download a 100% completed gamesave instead of playing it through yourself?! Where's the fun in that?! >_>

I enjoy having all the levels so I can try them all out, plus I kept dying in World 4 and I'm entitled to do what I like with my own game. :p

TravisTouchdown said:
Mr_Hobo said:
JasonBurrows said:

How I know:

Busted?
Pretty much.

He doesn't hack Silverstorms, I've even been round his house as we go to the same College.

I haven't seen Homebrew on his Wii at all.

Just leave Jason alone, it's getting stupid now, all this bullying him.

Tails-Doll29 said:
He doesn't hack Silverstorms, I've even been round his house as we go to the same College.

I haven't seen Homebrew on his Wii at all.

Just leave Jason alone, it's getting stupid now, all this bullying him.
You can delete, then re-install Homebrew in a matter of minutes.

Back