• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

In honor of Misfits everywhere :)

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
We are getting another ACNL as a Christmas gift and it is going to be called Misfit. I was inspired in part by The Island of Misfit Toys and also by cycling threads with so many voided villagers. It will consist entirely of voided villagers from other towns. The villagers can stay as long as they want. We won't encourage anyone to move and they will have a forever home if they want it. Yeah. Welcome to Misfit. All are welcome :)

Thats a pretty nice idea, sort of like a orphanage home for unwanted villagers haha, that sounds very cool, will have to visit in the new year after christmas :p

Ahh, that's a cute idea. I kind of did the same with my Critters town. I adopted a lot of villagers that people hated. Poor Anicotti was one of them. I love all the misfits that moved in that town. It will be their home forever.

Ahhhh Dorian stop!!!! You are just too lovely of a person!!!!! xD

Awww I love that idea. Then all of the villagers get loved equally..aww.. <3

Last edited:
Snoozit, this is ... hmm... BonBon, Cocoplum, Corvidae, Unknown and Shika. Sixth copy! Wow... in all fairness, I share two towns with my daughter.

Six??????? I'm struggling with two!! This just in: Dorian is actually Superwoman.

Welcome to the island of Misfit Toys! Dorian I think this is a lovely idea :) I've tried to do the same in Laputa. I take in whoever, whenever my game decides. Once I get their pictures then I let them leave.

Back