In game fireworks

ThatACfan

Bells
Cake
Am I the only one disappointed by the fireworks in the game? I mean sure they look a lot better then the ones before but they should have put at least a little bit more effort Its essentially the same 3 or 4 designs repeating over and over again there should have been at least some variation like huge ones small ones other shapes etc etc. besides the "submit your own" and maybe an end show. I like how they added a fountain firework you can I hope in the next game there will be more consumable items like it.

Yeah there should of been a big finale :x hopefully the New Years fireworks are a lot better.

Last edited:
I do think that they could add an every half hour/15 minute huge finale type thing, where they fill the sky or you can see fountains on the cliff at the back of town/over main street.
But as they are I still really like them, especially with the 3D on so you can see the whole sphere of light for some of them.

I agree, they were a bit boring. The first show I thought they were cool and all, but since it just looped the same couple styles of fireworks every single minute of every single show, I lost interest fast.

Last edited:
I was disappointed as well. Boring stuff. Don't expect the New Years ones or any other ones to be any better. Probably the same exact ones we've already seen. I don't pay much attention to them anymore. The first time I saw them I did my oooos and ahhhs, now it's just whatever.

Really? I thought they were great. They definitely blow away the fireworks in City Folk, and the addition of the fountain fireworks is a nice plus too. The fireworks festivals in August also had Crazy Redd's exclusive items and the free boppers. You guys must've had ridiculously high expectations.

Last edited:
Back