• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Imagine

Eww :( I prefer to drink something that tastes good

I second that. How about a Pepsi if it's a nice cool evening.
A lemon Water or Lemon Aid if it's under some shade in the summer day.
a Nice Tea anytime in the Fall or Winter.

Save the beer for the drain and trashcan lol

I can imagine myself visiting a lot of dream addresses in the night time. *dreams*

Everyone is misspelling "beer."

Well I spell it "wine," but honestly all these options sound good to me! I do often play Wild World while drinking my morning coffee. I'll probably spend a bit of time playing in a coffee shop the first week I have New Leaf - meeting up with friends who want to play in person.

Imagine:

Sitting in my bed. Curtains drawn. Windows closed. Air conditioning on. 3DS playing New Leaf in my hands, laptop to my right with BellTreeForums and an IRC chat open in a few tabs, and my PRIMA guide open to my left.

Perfection.

I remember sitting on my bed on a summer evening with a tall glass of mango lemonade and my DS playing WW. good times.

I second that. How about a Pepsi if it's a nice cool evening.
A lemon Water or Lemon Aid if it's under some shade in the summer day.
a Nice Tea anytime in the Fall or Winter.

Save the beer for the drain and trashcan lol
Hi five! :D
I got the trash can ready lol

Hmm, how about this one, a nice summer evening sitting by a semi open window. The sun is shining brightly but there's a rare cool breeze coming in through the open window. You have the fan on a gentle setting and have some iced tea with a lemon inside and you have headphones plugged in that let's you hear all the base in the song tracks.

I need this now :<

That sounds immaculate. I'm picturing a breezy summer evening, sitting on the couch, watching the sun go down as I catch bugs in New Leaf. A lovely cup of tea to my left, and a large cheesecake to my right. PERFECT.

That sounds immaculate. I'm picturing a breezy summer evening, sitting on the couch, watching the sun go down as I catch bugs in New Leaf. A lovely cup of tea to my left, and a large cheesecake to my right. PERFECT.

Tea and cheesecake - how did you know my favourite food/drink combo!? :p
Add New Leaf into the mix and it's heavenly.

Back