• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Images that are too big?

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys 💜
Bells
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Pear
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
I’ve been trying to upload images, but it says that they are too big. Any solutions?

upload them to imgur, grab the link and then click the image button on here, click the hyperlink symbol, input the link. (don't forget to add .png or .jpg at the end if it isn't there)

Then, click on the picture, a box with some options should come up. Click the the lil plus sign (it has arrows pointing each way) and then set either the width or the height to the appropriate size. I find that 800 width is a good size for screenshots.

for future reference I believe that any image above like 2MB can't be uploaded with the forum uploader, you'll need to use an external host like Imgur or ImgBB

Back