• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

im too broke for this website

All I gotta say is keep trying. All the popular villagers I have I got by dumb luck. Hell, I got Marshal from the camp TWICE, and I didn't even want him!

Blame Nintendo's awesome coding... Oh and abusers too. (ACCF all over again.)

Last edited:
Check some of the cycling threads - people usually are happy to give away unpopular villagers. I managed to catch a dreamie, Maelle, from a cycler's thread. She was about to be voided, too! I was so happy :)

I feel lucky that I dislike most of the really popular villagers, except for Bob and someone gave him to me for free.

About being too poor to be on this website, I have 12m and I feel rich. Then again, I never buy villagers. Even though I have a few dreamies I would rather wait for them to show up naturally or I'll find them for free somewhere. I'm only in it for the enjoyment.

Back