• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I’m stuck

Anniebinsd

Bells
I only have 7 villagers and am trying to use my amiibo cards to add more villagers but they keep saying that they cannot move here because there is no room for them. I should be able to fit 3 more villagers. When I go to Nook he does not offer me a
Plot of Land anymore….

Have you built the campsite and invited the first camper to live on your island?Also,has your Resident Services been upgraded?

Yes, a long time ago…everything is upgraded and in actual buildings now…just trying to get villagers 8,9, and 10 now

Yes, a long time ago…everything is upgraded and in actual buildings now…just trying to get villagers 8,9, and 10 now
As far as I know those are the two requirements to buy new plots of land.The only other things I can think of is if you're the only one playing on your island and you are playing as the Resident Representative.The Resident Rep. is the only player character that can buy plots.Also,a lot of people had the same issue shortly after the game was released but I can't remember if that was a glitch that was fixed by Nintendo.

Omg! Thank you! That might be the problem because it was my daughter that is stuck but it’s my island and she is just a resident….I’ll try doing it myself! Thank you!

Back