• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I'm stuck

Kawaii :D

Inactive
Bells
I'm stuck on level 5 of puzzle league... I NEED THE FLOWER WAND BUT I NEED CANDY MODE AND THEN FOR THAT I NEED TO COMPLETE LEVEL 5... YEH LIFE SUCKS :(

I use my amiibos to help me through. For me, the Lottie amiibo was a literal lifesaver- though I understand if you can't get your hands on any amiibo for it. They just give better bonus powers when you press Y and each is different. (It's only the AC amiibos, though.)

Level 5 is the Timed Garbage block one right? That one gave me a bit of hassle too, so I know how you feel.

I use my amiibos to help me through. For me, the Lottie amiibo was a literal lifesaver- though I understand if you can't get your hands on any amiibo for it. They just give better bonus powers when you press Y and each is different. (It's only the AC amiibos, though.)

Level 5 is the Timed Garbage block one right? That one gave me a bit of hassle too, so I know how you feel.

Yep, I wasn't giving into Nintendo trying to sell me more stuff so yeah....

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only item I want is like the hardest to obtain :(

I'm just impressed you managed to get so far without an amiibo to help. I was completely stuck on the 3rd level until I got Mable. I would still be there now...I'm not good at this game ;)

Aha, i wasn't up to giving NINTENDO more money for amiibos

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMFG I WAS AT 99% THEN I DIED GWAD SAKE

i'm stuck on lv5 too and it's killing my life - i can usually only get to like 25% before the main battle ;~;
do you have to completely restart story mode if you want to use an amiibo though?

(also i only have reese, cyrus and kk, idk who would be better to use)

i'm stuck on lv5 too and it's killing my life - i can usually only get to like 25% before the main battle ;~;
do you have to completely restart story mode if you want to use an amiibo though?

(also i only have reese, cyrus and kk, idk who would be better to use)

I made it through with no amiibos

If you do want to use an amiibo then yes, you have to restart Story Mode.

I don't envy you. I spent ages trying to beat the darn thing. Level 5 made me want to scream.

Back