I'm stuck

Kawaii :D

Inactive
Bells
I'm stuck on level 5 of puzzle league... I NEED THE FLOWER WAND BUT I NEED CANDY MODE AND THEN FOR THAT I NEED TO COMPLETE LEVEL 5... YEH LIFE SUCKS :(

I use my amiibos to help me through. For me, the Lottie amiibo was a literal lifesaver- though I understand if you can't get your hands on any amiibo for it. They just give better bonus powers when you press Y and each is different. (It's only the AC amiibos, though.)

Level 5 is the Timed Garbage block one right? That one gave me a bit of hassle too, so I know how you feel.

I use my amiibos to help me through. For me, the Lottie amiibo was a literal lifesaver- though I understand if you can't get your hands on any amiibo for it. They just give better bonus powers when you press Y and each is different. (It's only the AC amiibos, though.)

Level 5 is the Timed Garbage block one right? That one gave me a bit of hassle too, so I know how you feel.

Yep, I wasn't giving into Nintendo trying to sell me more stuff so yeah....

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only item I want is like the hardest to obtain :(

I'm just impressed you managed to get so far without an amiibo to help. I was completely stuck on the 3rd level until I got Mable. I would still be there now...I'm not good at this game ;)

Aha, i wasn't up to giving NINTENDO more money for amiibos

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMFG I WAS AT 99% THEN I DIED GWAD SAKE

i'm stuck on lv5 too and it's killing my life - i can usually only get to like 25% before the main battle ;~;
do you have to completely restart story mode if you want to use an amiibo though?

(also i only have reese, cyrus and kk, idk who would be better to use)

i'm stuck on lv5 too and it's killing my life - i can usually only get to like 25% before the main battle ;~;
do you have to completely restart story mode if you want to use an amiibo though?

(also i only have reese, cyrus and kk, idk who would be better to use)

I made it through with no amiibos

If you do want to use an amiibo then yes, you have to restart Story Mode.

I don't envy you. I spent ages trying to beat the darn thing. Level 5 made me want to scream.

Back