• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm scared what happened-

It has happened to me before, it kinda just happens.

It's nothing really, scroll until you see full view site. I just did it and it changed back.

Make sure you're on the Bell Tree website skin, you can choose on the bottom left of the page

xjQFeMK.png

aRBulFt.png

Edit: Nvm, the way to change it from there is by hitting Full Site at the bottom of the page, I think that's what Stella was saying!

skubP0o.png

Last edited:
Congrats! You activated 'how to discreetly access TBT at school and work' mode. ;)

The Bell Tree takes no responsibility for any detentions, pay cuts, or job losses that incur from browsing the forum when you are meant to be working. Please remember that your IT department can track what pages you access and simply browsing using Undercover/Mobile site will not hide this from them.

I don't like it, but it has happened to me before. I really like the TBT skin, as it is more welcoming!

Back