• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm Resetting; Need Help Transferring

Badept

The Tactician
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey guys. I have thought about it for a while now, and I've finally decided I wish to restart my game on AC:NL. I was hoping that someone could assist me in transfering a few items by using their town as a storage place.

I just have a few items that I would like to transfer. It should take only one trip for me to drop everything off, then one trip to pick it all back up again.
I am transferring some clothes, picture frames, flowers, perfect fruit, tools, and other misc things.
If you want an idea of how much it is inventory wise, it will be one held item, a character's outfit worth (6), a full inventory (16, and items attached to letters (10).

I should be available tonight, but if no one else is then I could do tomorrow as well. In the meantime, I am selling all the items I am not taking with me to put into my ABD balance, so if someone ends up replying quickly, sorry ahead of time if I'm unresponsive for a while.

I first started playing it years ago-in 2013 I believe-and I had a blast of playing it for a year or so (although I ironically made horrible progress, such as in actually expanding my house haha), but then I stopped playing it as much. Years later (after periodic check-ins) I look at my town, and I can't help but frown when I see it. Compared to what I originally had, I had lost dream villagers that I wish were still in my town, and there were many decisions I made that I couldn't help but grimace at. I despise the name of the town, choosing such an irregular name as Mayor, the travesty I have done to my house, and most of the villagers who now live in the town. I also wish to play the game again, but I find it difficult to enjoy as much with where I have left myself.

Last edited:
Sure! Can help c: Add me, will add you, town will be open shortly for a while (waiting on somebody, but they have yet to msg back :eek: ). Town: Oran-nei

Resetting sure is a big change though, I hope you've already thought it through.

Sure! Can help c: Add me, will add you, town will be open shortly for a while (waiting on somebody, but they have yet to msg back :eek: ). Town: Oran-nei

Resetting sure is a big change though, I hope you've already thought it through.

Thanks! I'll be over at your town soon, I'm ready.

Don't worry, I've thought about it for a while now, and I think it'll be for the best if I truly want to play again. I'll be the guy named Jax, from Zerloxin (There's two of the many reasons right there, haha)

Okay, I got through the creation process and found a decent map. I'll let you know when I'm out of the tutorial stuff!

xp That took a bit for a nice map, okay~! PM me in-game or on here again when you're ready to come and pick up your stuff. Town still open~

Oh, really? Sorry about that, I guess I wasn't tracking the time. I only reset once to get a new round of maps, but I guess I was thinking too much on it, haha. I'm ready to go to your town, so see you soon!

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot the picture, it'll take another minute or two. :p

Last edited:
Back