• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I’m online!! Add me :)

lululee

Bells
Hi I haven?t played on this game in a while and lost all my friends when Nintendo WFC shutdown but I now use wiimmfi!

Friend Code: 4086 2239 1928
Name: Lulu
Town: ZooLand

Hello!

I also play this game

Friend code: 1079-7468-2167
Name: Kade
Town: Maypass

I have pears.

I might be interested in playing online on City Folk, since I also have wiimmfi. But I don't know how to get a friend code, since the town I have is very new (made it a few months ago). If I ever have some free time and I figure out how to get a friend code, I'll let you know :D

FC

SuperMario, all you need to do to get a friend code is talk to the gaurd dog on the right past the gate in front of the bus stop and he'll tell you about it. There is also a lost and found on the left where you can get some free items!

SuperMario, all you need to do to get a friend code is talk to the gaurd dog on the right past the gate in front of the bus stop and he'll tell you about it. There is also a lost and found on the left where you can get some free items!

Yeah, but when I tried to do that before he tolld me that Nintendo WFC was shut down, even though I am on wiimmfi. Idk I'll get it figured out eventually.

Hi :)

Yeah, but when I tried to do that before he tolld me that Nintendo WFC was shut down, even though I am on wiimmfi. Idk I'll get it figured out eventually.

do u set up wiimmfi every time you play the game? or did u just do it once?

Still looking for friends. My fc is: 0091-9044-7171
Mayor Jennie
Town Honey

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for friends. My fc is: 0091-9044-7171
Mayor Jennie
Town Honey

Back