• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I'm new Here

Hey. You know your really lucky. I believe you are the 1,000th non-banned member. :gyroidsurprised:

Anyway I'm Odd. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey, welcome to TBT. I really hope you stay, we need a whole slew of new members.

Here at TBT, we like just more then Animal Crossing you know, I don't even own a Animal Crossing game at the moment. I enjoy RPG's personally.

If you want to look around at some usefull pages, make shrue to check out these.

Basic rules, make shure you glance/read over these!

The "Offical" TBT Store. You can buy ranks, and things here.

You can shop at other peoples stores, where they sell things they make.

The Member Library, Learn about other members and about TBT!

The Rank thread, learn about ranks that you earn from getting posts!

Also make shure you browse boards like TBTHQ and Off Topic along with there suboards. There might some import topics I missed.

So, enjoy your time here at TBT, and if you have any problems, PM me anytime, or any of the admins! It is their duty you know

;)

Welcome To TBT FancyFace!

Fanghorn said:
Hey, welcome to TBT. I really hope you stay, we need a whole slew of new members.

Here at TBT, we like just more then Animal Crossing you know, I don't even own a Animal Crossing game at the moment. I enjoy RPG's personally.

If you want to look around at some usefull pages, make shrue to check out these.

Basic rules, make shure you glance/read over these!

The "Offical" TBT Store. You can buy ranks, and things here.

You can shop at other peoples stores, where they sell things they make.

The Member Library, Learn about other members and about TBT!

The Rank thread, learn about ranks that you earn from getting posts!

Also make shure you browse boards like TBTHQ and Off Topic along with there suboards. There might some import topics I missed.

So, enjoy your time here at TBT, and if you have any problems, PM me anytime, or the ADMIN of the people, Smart_Tech! It is his duty you know

;)

Welcome To TBT FancyFace!
You sound like an automated message. :gyroidveryhappy:

Please leave a message after the beep. :gyroidtongue:

Thanks for welcoming me everyone, and big thanks to Fanghorn for the links!

[beep]FancyFace answering machine[/beep]

Hi, welcome to TBT! Hope you stay.

Welcome FancyFace25!I am gabbylala.I hope you have a good time here you will get to know good people.Everybody's nice.So welcome

OddCrazyMe said:
Hey. You know your really lucky. I believe you are the 1,000th non-banned member. :gyroidsurprised:

Anyway I'm Odd. Hope you enjoy your time here.
That sounds welcoming. <3

HI. IM FISH.

Hi Fancyface!
Welcome to TBT and enjoy the forum (and site now).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask an admin or mod, or Justin125, since I'm pretty sure you and him are close friends.

:p

Hello FancyFace25 welcome to The Bell Tree Forums Community. Be sure to visit our site as well.

^_^

FancyFace is no one's alt account if that's what you think. :gyroidsmile:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
FancyFace is no one's alt account if that's what you think. :gyroidsmile:
Ahah! So the fellow is storm all along.

Can't say I'm suprized though. All storm needs is someone aplauding every stupid decision he makes.

Back