Im getting City Folk!

clownpapa

www.8bitmanna.weebly.com !
Bells
So longstory short I managed to find a Wii on ebay along with City Folk and other things-- I've never played it before but I am excited to :) I dont know if this game still functions online but if it does I would love to have some Wii friends lol

The Nintendo WFC servers are now offline, but there are some alternatives. I use Wiimmfi and would be glad to help you set it up if you're interested.

You're gonna love it, I played it last summer and I found it really fun, it's just hard managing two animal crossing games at once for me so I couldn't keep going, especially after school started. Wiimmfi is a thing but you're gonna need to have a wii that has homebrew capability for that to work

I just ordered City Folk from eBay today. I managed to get a free Wii console and I used to love playing this game. I wish I didn't have to start all over but I will enjoy doing so. I should have mine by next weekend and will be looking for friends too.
How can I get more info on wiimmfi?

Thanks

I just ordered City Folk from eBay today. I managed to get a free Wii console and I used to love playing this game. I wish I didn't have to start all over but I will enjoy doing so. I should have mine by next weekend and will be looking for friends too.
How can I get more info on wiimmfi?

Thanks
Here's the website https://wiimmfi.de/. It's basically a replacement server for the original ones. You could even go as far as to mod your entire Wii to restore full (online) operation. First, you need to homebrew your Wii. Assuming you have it at the moment, I suggest you begin now since Wiimmfi won't work without the homebrew channel. There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube explaining how to do that. The method I used requires an sd card for the port upfront. Next, (since you'll be using the physical disc) you'll want to install a disc patcher which basically patches your disc to connect to the Wiimmfi servers instead. The Wii can't write to discs so you'll have to boot the patcher every time you want to play any game online. You can find it here https://wii.guide/wiimmfi.html. If you have any more questions I'd be glad to help.

Thank you, I have the console now so I will work on this. I did find some YouTube videos last night. Thanks again

Back