• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm considering reseting my town!

MayorKatlyn

Bells
I am a heavy time traveler and am on my second town, because I thought I was doing well enough in my old one to make this one something i'm proud of. But again, I placed my cafe weird and my campsite. I also hate my map. Any of you have the same issues? I'm trying to create a pro con list.

What are your cons? I managed to get all of my permanent PWP in good locations and I've made so much progress that I wouldn't dream of resetting.

I am a heavy time traveler and am on my second town, because I thought I was doing well enough in my old one to make this one something i'm proud of. But again, I placed my cafe weird and my campsite. I also hate my map. Any of you have the same issues? I'm trying to create a pro con list.

I'd reset before you get further into it. ;) There's just not really a way to fix hating the map...

Yeah, it sounds like you should restart. I'm unhappy with where I put my police station but there's nothing I can do. If you're unhappy with your permanent pwps AND your map, it sounds like you should reset. You want to make something you're proud of so it should be a town where you're happy with the map, at least!

Back