• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying im buying wool in story of seasons

jamesmikehj

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
hello i been hunting for wool in many place so ill try here im offering pottery worth 4200 each for wool or if you need an item ill look or try to find it i look forward to hearing from you all

I just got SOS today, if you don't have the wool by the time I get my hands on some sheep (idk how easy that is bear with me I'm a small elf in trying times) then I'd be happy to trade!

cool ill for sure be ready how many time you want to trade cuz i trade as many as you want

I'll trade as often as I can, if you want to do it more than once! B) It'll take me some time since I gotta wait until the Summer (I'm on I think the 10th of Spring), but I can PM you as soon as I get a sheep, if you want!

Back