• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

IM bug-strated

misspiggy95

Fat Cat Lover =^.^=
Bells
Yellow Candy
White Lily
Mother's Day Carnation
Spring Shamrock
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Cake
Bug-strated:
Officially frustrated with a certain bug in ACNL

I have been trying to catch the walking leaf for awhile now,
only issue is, my town (no joke) completely covered in either flowers or pathway, there is not one square inch of grass available
I kno you cannot catch these bugs at another players town,
but what tips can help me find them in my town?
Its the only bug left that I need for july

Try to erase some paths and leave some open spaces? I usually find them next to trees so maybe you can try that

Sounds like me and Mole Crickets. I completely gave up on ever catching one. The only time I ever dug one up, it was completely on accident and my net was in a letter, so the little so and so went and despawned by the time I got it out.

I would suggest making an area clear for a bit and keeping an eye on it. After catching one, you can put your flowers back~

I did pick up some flowers in front of trees and took down a few spaces of pathways in front of trees, but haven't seen anything yet
They usually appear right in front of trees from what I read online

They appear a lot more often in August, but a lot of space is definitely needed. :)

What do you mean by a lot of space?

It'd be better to have the whole area surrounding the trees uncovered along with a bit more space. At least, that's how they showed up for me, because they showed up around trees in barren areas.

Back