If you were going to make an island of all one villager personality...

Normal, Lazy, or Cranky for me, no questions asked. As for the 10 villagers...

Normal:
-Flurry
-Goldie
-Fauna
-Tia
-Merengue
-Cally
-Poppy
-Megan
-Lolly
-Molly

Lazy:
-Drago
-Stitches
-Beau
-Bob
-Hornsby
-Sherb (even though I have him now and want him gone, but that's more for the theme I'm now going for than dislike of the bby boi)
-Lucky
-Joey
-Jeremiah
-Rodeo

Crankies are some of my favorites, so this list might be the hardest to think of... but:
-Kabuki
-Angus
-Bruce
-Static
-Butch
-Dobie
-Camofrog
-Ricky
-Apollo
-Octavian

Hahaha I am way WAY ahead on this! Right now I have Erik, Lucky, Stitches, Cranston, and Zucker. My dream lazy town will probably be complete once I get my dreamie lazies...and I get photos from my fav non-lazies.

if I can only choose one personality, I definitely choose the lazy ones because they too cute to be true ^^, I have stitches and joey in my island and I love both of them very much, they are my babies good friend :)

I choose peppy, normal, and lazy villagers! Here's mine:

Peppy: Carmen, Dotty, Bunnie, Rosie, Sprinkle, Audie, Anabelle, Bluebear, Cookie, and Peanut.
Normal: Poppy, Lolly, Cally, Marina, Peaches, Margie, Alice, Fauna, Goldie, and Maple.
Lazy: Erik, Filbert, Puck, Spork, Punchy, Bob, Walker, Zucker, Beau, and Cole.

I absolutely adore the Peppys, but I could never handle a whole village/island full. I’d probably go with the lazy or normal type, because they’re so chill. The normals are so soft, and the lazys are so cute and hungry!

Cranky, because I like wolves best.

Wolfgang
Fang
Lobo
Dobie

Then Rolf, Angus, Vic, Roscoe, Apollo, and Walt.

I'd miss the snooty villagers though.

Need some male/female balance.

My island is currently made up of Normal, Lazy, Snooty and Smug villagers, though not sure I could handle a full smug island so would have to go for any of the other three :D

Normal: Fauna, Marina, Goldie, Maple, Molly, Poppy, Aurora, Daisy, Lolly, Mitzi
Lazy: Sherb, Beau, Erik, Wade, Cole, Hopkins, Filbert, Derwin, Stitches, Bob
Snooty: Judy, Diana, Portia, Francine, Whitney, Freya, Olivia, Purrl, Blaire, Ankha

Back