If you were going to make an island of all one villager personality...

WaileaNoRei

Once and forever
Bells
Island
Wailea
Red Rose
Red Rose
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Dreamy Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
If you had/ wanted to make an island of all one type of villager, what type would you choose and what 10 villagers?

(yes, I know it would get really repetitive, but for those not bothered by this, or who like hypotheticals).

Just thought it’d be a fun thing to discuss/ list - I know I’ve seen similar threads here, but I always enjoy them and have the post-Christmas, pre-new years blahs. I love talking about and imaging my villagers favorites and potential residents.

For me, I really like making lists (like a lot a lot) and imagining having different villagers so I tried to make a list for each type.

But if I was going to make an island of all one personality, I think I would go with either sisterly (I think they would definitely get wild and somehow accidentally or on purpose burn the island to the ground), peppy (aka the American idol/ survivor crossover nobody asked for), or normal (aka book club)

I would also love to hear about themes for an all one personality island! I went to a dream island months ago called ‘Flandehuun’ (I think) and it was all lazies + Beardo and themed as a boarding school and I thought that was so unique and fun! Sorry I don’t remember who’s island it was, let me know if it was yours!

Anyway, see my lists below and let me know your thoughts!

Sisterly :
  1. Reneigh
  2. Agnes
  3. Muffy
  4. Deirdre
  5. Ursala
  6. Charlise
  7. Shari
  8. Fuchsia
  9. Pashmina
  10. Renee

Jock
  1. Genji
  2. Flip
  3. Stinky
  4. Antonio
  5. Mac
  6. Hamlet
  7. Biff
  8. Dom
  9. Tybalt
  10. Teddy
Peppy
  1. Tabby
  2. Bangle
  3. Merry
  4. Wendy
  5. Freckles
  6. Ruby
  7. Bubbles
  8. Apple
  9. Pate
  10. Pinky
Normal
  1. Flurry
  2. Maggie
  3. Sydney
  4. Goldie
  5. Fauna
  6. Mitzi
  7. Kiki
  8. Bea
  9. Megan
  10. Gladys
These four were surprisingly easy for me! I have come to realize I love jock villagers, which is such a surprise.
Snooty
  1. Soleil
  2. Willow
  3. Judy
  4. Timbra
  5. Eloise
  6. Kitty
  7. Miranda
  8. Francine
  9. Pancetta
  10. Friga

This one was much easier than expected!

Lazy
  1. Cole
  2. Clay
  3. Simon
  4. Wade
  5. Rex
  6. Weber
  7. Alfonso
  8. Benedict
  9. Moe
  10. Walker
Also not that hard to make, even though I have trouble finding lazy villagers that really click for me to become favorites.

Smug
  1. Graham
  2. Rodney
  3. O’Hare
  4. Shep
  5. Curlos
  6. Lopez
  7. Pietro
  8. Tex
  9. Hippeux
  10. Idk, so I guess Raymond, just cause gotta see if I end up liking him in game. Or else Kidd, he is kind of cute.
This one was tough to make and I don’t think I would like it. To much smug for one island, it would sink into the sea.

Cranky
I have not started yet, but I already hate this island. Cranky isn’t least favorite personality and even though there are some designs I like, I could not cope with this!
  1. Ike
  2. Grizzly
  3. Kabuki
  4. Curt
  5. Cyd
  6. Croque
  7. Spike
  8. Rocco
  9. Gonzo
  10. Hamphrey (though I hate his photo ‘favorite saying’ - I know you barely/ never have to look at it, but it is the worst and it does take away from the character - and I LOVE the hamsters)
There’s a lot of good cranky designs actually, I wish I had room on my nightmare island for Cyrano and Elvis and wart jr., my birthday twin, and Roscoe, and Butch. But I dislike the ‘old man’ personality and would hate it so so much.

I think I could handle normal or lazy... Peppy would be way too much. I had 3 once and there was just way too much yelling.

I'd go for normal for sure! Cranky takes a close second place though.

Peppy villagers are just too much for me... I have 2 now and I am definitely ready to switch one out for another type. I think I could handle islands full of all the other types, but I'd get too annoyed by the peppy villagers. Fine in small doses, not 10 villagers' worth.

I would chose an all normal villager for that island. There are too many normal villagers I would love to have that I do not have yet--they are listed below.

1. Goldie
2. Tia
3. Kiki
4. Flurry
5. Lily
6. Midge
7. Pekoe
8. Mitzi
9. Sylvana
10. Gladys

for me this would be really hard because i love all personalities so much ♡
but here are my lists along with my favourite from each personality (i love making lists too so i just had to do one for all personalities aha)

uchi:
KATT ♡ (love her)
reneigh
frita
muffy
deirdre
hazel
agnes
shari
tammy
fuchsia

jock:
axel ♡
rod
hamlet
frobert
snake
genji
antonio
pierce
bam
poncho

peppy:
rosie ♡
bonbon
audie
carmen
maddie
peanut
ruby
tabby
wendy
pippy

smug:
raymond ♡
colton
julian
marshal
pietro
shep
zell
keaton
eugene
kidd

snooty:
judy ♡
purrl
whitney
julia
diana
blaire
olivia
vivian
tasha
bree

cranky:
apollo ♡
boris
rasher
fang
bruce
hopper
lobo
grizzly
rooney
chief

normal:
maple ♡
fauna
bea
ellie
lolly
margie
sylvana
nan
chevre
june

lazy:
stitches ♡
chester
filbert
zucker
alfonso
beau
erik
lucky
spork (crackle)
punchy

there are soo many cute normal and lazy villagers so those were tough ones 😅
but if i had to pick just one i would probably go for an all smug island because they are so funny, despite the fact they give out the worst diys (i mean log stakes? seriously)

I think I could handle normal or lazy... Peppy would be way too much. I had 3 once and there was just way too much yelling.

the only thing with lazies is I would feel shocked by my island’s bug infestations! Call the exterminator! But you can’t call the exterminator on your neighbors’ ‘friends’

I would realllyyyyyy like a island of lazies - there's so many designs i love lol

Barold, Al, Derwin, Joey, Hopkins, Raddle, Rodeo, Lucky, Biskit, and for a last slot, I could choose from Doc, Pudge, Weber... D: honestly

i'd definitely pick lazy or normal. they're both too repetitive in this particular game dialogue-wise, with normal being almost painfully bland and sweet on top of that, but they're the two personalities with the cutest designs in my eyes. maybe snooty? they've got some pretty good designs too. my lineups would probably be:

lazy: lucky, bob, biskit, punchy, papi, stitches, deli, filbert, hopkins, hornsby.

normal: coco, lolly, molly, marina, flurry, daisy, fauna, sylvana, merengue, skye.

snooty: vivian, diana, ankha, whitney, olivia, francine, julia, portia, amelia, purrl.

for me this would be really hard because i love all personalities so much ♡
but here are my lists along with my favourite from each personality (i love making lists too so i just had to do one for all personalities aha)

uchi:
KATT ♡ (love her)
reneigh
frita
muffy
deirdre
hazel
agnes
shari
tammy
fuchsia

jock:
axel ♡
rod
hamlet
frobert
snake
genji
antonio
pierce
bam
poncho

peppy:
rosie ♡
bonbon
audie
carmen
maddie
peanut
ruby
tabby
wendy
pippy

smug:
raymond ♡
colton
julian
marshal
pietro
shep
zell
keaton
eugene
kidd

snooty:
judy ♡
purrl
whitney
julia
diana
blaire
olivia
vivian
tasha
bree

cranky:
apollo ♡
boris
rasher
fang
bruce
hopper
lobo
grizzly
rooney
chief

normal:
maple ♡
fauna
bea
ellie
lolly
margie
sylvana
nan
chevre
june

lazy:
stitches ♡
chester
filbert
zucker
alfonso
beau
erik
lucky
spork (crackle)
punchy

there are soo many cute normal and lazy villagers so those were tough ones 😅
but if i had to pick just one i would probably go for an all smug island because they are so funny, despite the fact they give out the worst diys (i mean log stakes? seriously)

hurray for list makers!

As a dedicated tabby fan, I really do think I should give Katt a chance! I love your lists, they are a really interesting mix of popular villagers and uncommon/ under appreciated villagers! Like spork and Ellie and axel definitely don’t get enough love!

A smug island would be funny, though I feel like I could also be driven mad by it! Too much showmanship haha.

Lazy, they enjoy food and I hope sleeping a lot lol don't know too many lazy villagers for being a new player but Clyde, Filbert and Anchovy are my favorite lol

I think I'd choose normal - just because they're my favourite personality type and I really like a lot of their designs. Also they're not anywhere near as intense as peppy or jock- personality-wise. My top ten would probably be:

1. Lolly
2. Sydney
3. Lily
4. Aurora
5. Ellie
6. Melba
7. Molly
8. Kitt
9. Mitzi
10. Savannah

Here are lists for lazy,peppy and smug(my favorites):

Lazy
------
Joey
Dizzy
Cole
Nate
Sherb
Filbert
Derwin
Spork
Benjamin
Puck

Peppy
--------
Tutu
Pinky
Merry
Tabby
Tangy
Gabi
Pompom
Winnie
Felicity
Pippy

Smug
--------
Graham
Rodney
Hans
Raymond
Quillson
Colton
Marshal
Henry
Pietro
O'Hare

I'd probably choose smug villagers first and have Colton, Raymond, Zell, Pietro, Marshal, Kidd, Kyle, Chops, Jacques, and Julian.
Snooty, cranky, and normal villagers would also be pretty easy but I'm not sure if I like enough jock, peppy, lazy, and sisterly villagers to populate a whole island with them.

I would do smugs and uchis! Preferable a mix of both, there's not many smugs so mixing them with the uchis would be best to get the aesthetic I'd want as well.

I'm going to cheat and make a list of a mixed island:
Kyle
Eugene
Katt
Cherry
Muffy
Marshal
Jacques
Reneigh
Renée
Flo/Raymond/Agnes/Zell (any for the last spot)

My island already has four normals (Melba, Lily, Maple, Lolly). I should probably pare down, but I'm just drawn to their design the most. I also like how sweet and soft spoken they are, so I don't mind the repetitive dialogue.

gosh this is so hard!! i think i would have to stick with smug just bc i will never have an island without julian...

1. julian
2. marshal
3. pietro
4. henry
5. kyle
6. colton
7. raymond
8. zell
9. tex
10. lopez

I’d probably do normal, smug, or jock.
Smug:
  • Kidd
  • Raymond
  • Rodney
  • Klaus
  • Eugene
  • Hans
  • Keaton
  • Kyle
  • Shep
  • Tex
Jock:
  • Antonio
  • Axel
  • Bam
  • Cobb
  • Kid Cat
  • Goose
  • Poncho
  • Hamlet
  • Frobert
  • Snake

Normal:
  • Sydney
  • Lily
  • Marina
  • Goldie
  • Coco
  • Dora
  • Lolly
  • Norma
  • Tia
  • Vesta

I would for sure do all normals or lazys because there are so many of them with cute designs.

Normal: Poppy, Melba, Fauna, Flurry, Maple, Lily, pekoe, Bea, Chevre, Tia (honorable mentions include Molly, Goldie, Kiki and Merengue)

Lazy: Beau, Erik, Sherb, Stitches, Anchovy, Bones, Claude, Hornsby, Papi, Punchy (honorable mentions include filbert, cube, Hopkins, zucker)

I would choose either all snooty or normal villagers. I currently have 5 snooty villagers between my 2 islands because there are so many I like

snooty: Vivian, Olivia, Willow, Pecan, Tasha, Portia, Tiffany, Diana, Yuka, Whitney

normal: Ellie, Ava, Daisy, Fauna, Kiki, Lily, Melba, Poppy, Savannah, Sydney

seeing as how it’s my favourite personality and i love so many of their designs, i would definitely go with all normals! limiting myself to only 10 would be rough, though, but i think i’d go with lolly, skye, poppy, margie, fauna, goldie, maggie, norma, molly and nana! <3

Back