• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you were a villager, what would you ping the mayor for?

joey ^_^

babey i'm exhausted
Bells
Green Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Kaleidoclover
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Eerie Star Potion
I was talking to my friend about how if i was a villager I'd ping her to tell her that "she's a great friend and also here's some furniture" and she said that if she was a villager, she would ping me to ask for my furniture :))))) it made me wonder what other people think they would ping the mayor/character for?

All those PWP ideas I've been posting about on this forum. Being a villager, they would now be fair game for me to suggest. I'd make the town into the best it ever could be.

Of course with my luck I'd get a mayor who abandons the town for years, until I get bored and move out.

I'd definitely ping for PWP ideas because I want my town to be pretty and also I don't actually want to do the work for it, lol. Nor do I want to contribute anything more than like 5 bells.

I'd probably be the kind of villager who pings the mayor to give them some new clothing. When I play acnl I often have some extra clothing items in my inventory, hoping that someone would want them and wear them.

I probably wouldn't ping the mayor because I'm shy and never initiate conversations. LOL

But if I did, I would ping them to request all of the best PWPs that I had to wait forever to receive: the wooden bridge, the wisteria trellis, the statue fountain, pretty much all of the Zen PWPs.

I might also ping the mayor to tell them about a really good book I've been reading or something like that. I'm not the type of person to ask other people to give me things or get their input on how I speak, so I can't really think of any other reason I would ping the mayor.

Oh yeah, and I'm the type of person that wouldn't announce a move either. If I wasn't happy with the way the town was progressing, the mayor would just wake up one day and I'd be gone. I just keep to myself too much.

I would ping the Mayor to change what I call me every ten seconds. And also ask them if they like Mac-n-cheese or hotdogs more. Why would I want pwps when I can figure out such philosophical things as meal preferences and to suggest schmoopy for the umpteenth time.

I probably wouldn't ping the mayor because I'm shy and never initiate conversations. LOL
This is me too LOL

But if I did I'd ask the mayor to build a tulip topiary and balloon arch, I'd ask to buy their mermaid furniture if they have any, or I'd say something random about what a great friend they are :p

I would ping the Mayor to change what I call me every ten seconds. And also ask them if they like Mac-n-cheese or hotdogs more. Why would I want pwps when I can figure out such philosophical things as meal preferences and to suggest schmoopy for the umpteenth time.

Omg... flashbacks to Bruce...

I'd ping the mayor for stuff to decorate my house with, and sell all the nasty lookin stuff. No Mayor I don't want balloon furniture, I want some nice lookin stuff, like the mama panda.

Last edited:
Probably would ask the mayor for a fruit (if I'm hungry, lol) or suggest a PWP, as I'm pretty sure
every mayor would be happy about a villager asking for a new PWP rather then bothering with
the typical "not so important" things.

PWP?s!! And for awesome nicknames!! I wish there was a higher chance of getting pinged for PWP?s in this game!

I'd go up to the mayor and just spark up a random conversation. Depending on the situation, I'll ask them to get me REAL food and not just fruits. This villager's stomach is not the size of a fist!

I would ping the mayor for a upgraded, much bigger house.

(These villagers should have, at least, second floors.)

Back