If you had to pick an island with all the female personalities or male which would you choose?

My island would probably end up being a female only island with a ton of rabbits with the same personality.

Males.
I'd terribly miss the sisterly, but I like the male's better compared to the overall female.
I can only handle one peppy at a time. I don't like too many normals at once. While the males they can be interesting at least even with multiple of the same personality.

I would definitely say all female villager island. I like the males for sure, but I’d say the females have cuter and more clothing options and I also enjoy their personalities!

On my island 🏝️ I currently have Chrissy, Francine, Goldie, Cheri, and Poppy on my island and love all of them. I feel like the male villagers I have moved in and out more.

I would choose female! I love all female personalities! Male wise i only like lazy and cranky, jocks and smugs are rather annoying.

I like having all the personalities, but I'd go with male! Uchi/sisterly is my favourite of the females, but cranky is my overall favourite, and I just enjoy the range of male personalities overall more.

i would have an all-female island! a big chunk of my favourite villagers are female, plus i’m already 90% there since i have 9 female villagers and only 1 male right now 🤣

i would have an all-female island! a big chunk of my favourite villagers are female, plus i’m already 90% there since i have 9 female villagers and only 1 male right now 🤣
Whos the male villager?

That was Olivia, for a bit. Stuck on an island with nine guys

Whos the male villager?

That was Olivia, for a bit. Stuck on an island with nine guys
beau! he’s been sick of me ever since new leaf, since i always have more female villagers than male— poor guy just wants another dude to hang out with LOL

I could never do this because I appreciate all the personalities, but if I had to, it would (surprisingly) be all male. I think I have more male designs I like than female because my 2 extra villagers are always male.

You know, despite me being a guy, I’d want an island with all female villagers. There’s just so many cute looking villagers I’d want to have around, and they make me feel good when I talk to them. I especially want mostly normal villagers, as I’ve only had four of them total be residents on my islands for extended periods. When it comes to decorating their houses, however, my masculine taste kicks in and I just end up making organized-yet-elegant houses with mostly neutral colors. I guess that’s a part of me wanting to make realistic-looking islands.

And I mentioned it elsewhere, but Dotty’s in my signature because she’s my favorite female villager, and is essentially a female version of my childhood pet. Her appearance is basic, yet incredibly cute. I really have no shame in promoting her.

There’s plenty of other female villagers I would rank above male ones if I made a top-50 list. They’re all just that good.

It depends a lot on my theme when I choose villagers so I would probably make an island of amazons and make them all girls. I also enjoy female personalities a lot. I just don’t like jocks and I only like kabuki from cranky villagers.

i usually have mostly female anyway so i wouldn't mind, i vastly prefer the normal personalities over any other one

Last edited:
I have to admit the females have better dialogue for their own personality. The males are alright, some are hit or miss, though truthfully I like the Smug the most.

So yes, I'm going females here.

Hmmm, probably the females , since I have more females that I favorite than males

My dreamie list would prolly be something like this:
* Astrid (best female)
* Mathilda
* Ankha
* Velma
* Sylvia
* Phoebe
* Marcie
* Flora
* Tammi
* Hmmm...maybe Celia actually. She is moving to my island actually. <3 But since this is not actually mandatory, she does get knocked out be my favorite males XDDD

Hmmm, probably the females , since I have more females that I favorite than males

My dreamie list would prolly be something like this:
* Astrid (best female)
* Mathilda
* Ankha
* Velma
* Sylvia
* Phoebe
* Marcie
* Flora
* Tammi
* Hmmm...maybe Celia actually. She is moving to my island actually. <3 But since this is not actually mandatory, she does get knocked out be my favorite males XDDD
I must say its great to see Tammi get some love ♡ Along with our Kangaroos

Back