If you had to pick an island with all the female personalities or male which would you choose?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Im curious because my main island is all male animals, and has been for years. My side has three ladies Audie, Skye, and Freya (premies). But my main is all guys, I think I just enjoy the dialouge more. Though I do enjoy the convos with the three above, esspecially geeky Audie.

But if you had to pick between an islsnd with all female or all male personalities. Which would you pick?

So in other words. Would you have an all male, or an all female island?

Last edited:
Oooh. I've never really thought about it but I like the idea of an all male/female island! c: I'd probably have an all female island, I love all of their personalities a lot. Normals are adorable (and relatable), peppies make me smile, snooties are very precious once you get to know them and uchis are super cool. For the male villagers, I love crankies and lazies are very cute but I get tired of smugs easily and I don't really have an opinion on jocks. I'm pretty neutral towards them.

Kind of hard to decide since I like 50/50 of each personality. And if I had to cut that down even further, it'd probably wear thin with the personalities I don't care for or I'd have too many of one I do like.

I’d do an all-girl island, since I love more of their personality types. (Peppy, sisterly, normal, snooty to some extent)

Girls for sure, cause we rock, but seriously. I love all four female personalities, so I would never get bored. 😉

All female. There's very few male villagers I like compared to female ones. Even right now my island has 7/10 females.

This is hard since I like some of both male and female personalities. If I could only choose one it would an all female island. Luckily I have two islands so I could have one male and one female island.

If I could only choose one, it would be an all-female island because I find the female characters in the game to be particularly interesting and relatable.

It's a tough decision, but I'm probably leaning closer to the female characters more. If such a task was to be accomplished, this is close to how I'd want it

Female
1682947717728.png

Male
1682947742630.png

Eh,I'd have to go with an all-male crew.I can't have an island without a smug or a lazy.

64px-Bones%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Dom%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Filbert%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Frett%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Henry%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Joey%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Lyman%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Marshal%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Nate%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Wart_Jr.%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Static%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Spork%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Rodney%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

This is my baker's dozen of manly villagers I'd have on an island.Left to right: Bones,Dom,Filbert,Frett,Henry,Joey,Lyman,Marshal,Nate,Wart Jr.,Static,Spork and Rodney

Lazy is my favorite personality, but I lean towards more female villagers for their aesthetic.

I change my island’s theme and villager roster with the seasons, so I’d probably do all female for Spring and Autumn and all male for Summer and Winter.

i'd say an all-male villager island, as i prefer more of their personalities compared with female villagers !

Honestly...it sounds rough either way.

I'm a guy...and I used to prefer a more male-centric theme when making things like Pokemon teams, or villagers in Animal Crossing...but, I grew over the years to appreciate a balance between the personalities. So, for every Drago or Kid Cat, I really grew to appreciate my Merry and my Chai. - It wouldn't feel right for me to go full-tilt in either direction. But, I suppose I do still lean more heavily in the male direction.

If I was forced to choose, I guess I would lean male...but I would never feel 100% happy with that.

I think I'd go for the males. I like their personalities more and I think they're just cuter in general

Male. I prefer the male personalities because they are the least irritating to me. Smug and Lazy are in my top 3 fav personalities so it'd make sense go with males. I also think that the males also have more interesting designs compared to the female ones.

Back