If you had pick, which show from your childhood best explains your childhood?

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
As kids, we up grew with sometimes amazing, sometimes weird shows that we just loved. If you had to pick ONE show that best explains your childhood, which would would you pick?

I'm also not referring to the context of a show but the meaning behind it. How did it define your childhood?

Last edited:
Lilo and Stitch literally created my childhood because I watched it 24/7 and became obsessed with all things Hawaiian. There's also a scene at the end of the second movie where Lilo saves Stitch from dying by crying on him and her love revives him, well baby Vanessa loooooooved that scene and wrote like 20 stories that ended in basically the same scene and lived her life believing in The Power Of Love

Teen Titans was my favorite show growing up xD I remember my siblings and I would roleplay the characters and fight each other. I always role-played Terra. I'm not sure as what impact it had on my childhood though. I mean I have always been a fighter mentally and do want to do good in the world.

Oliver Twist.

The starvation and beatings in the children's homes I grew up in.

The Big Comfy Couch.

I was apparently completely obsessed with this show as a toddler, which really explains a lot...

Pokemon because like Ash, I'm always losing. :))))))))

chowder, Billy and Mandy, spongebob, pokemon advanced battle, and a few others i forgot.
chowder probs made my humor the way it is, i love that show to death

I’ll have to go with Malcolm in the Middle, it did a fantastic job of portraying the life of a family dancing on the line of poverty and it was super relatable because I grew up not having a lot of money. It’s fun to laugh at your misfortune, and understand that everyone has their struggles and their own ways of working through them. It is probably one of the funniest series I’ve ever watched, and the shows that kind of mimic what MitM did also ended up being enjoyable; shows like Everybody Hates Chris and The Middle.

Teen Titans. I played with my action figures almost every day for several years and it created some great childhood memories, and I was also a bit angsty, which the show definitely can cross over into that territory at times.

I grew up watching Batman the Animated Series, Spongebob, Pokemon, and Dragonball Z. Sadly I am still fond of Spongebob's stupid humor.

Everything on cartoon network in the 90's. Such good times :(

Avatar the last Airbender :''') (THE ORIGINAL N OT KORRA(!!!!
I loved katara sm, and as I grew up I realized I'm a lot like her, for example I'm always the "mom friend" lmao.

Wow, that's a hard one.

The one that was relatable -- Suite Life of Zack and Cody. My sister and I would always get in silly little situations lol (but we weren't twins and we didn't live in a cool hotel)

The one I pretended I related to -- Wizards of Waverly Place, Pokemon (what kid DIDN'T want to catch 'em all), and Phineas and Ferb (I would've LOVED to be able to build a giant roller coaster in the middle of summer lmao)

boohbah
i even got 2 toys and i used to push them down the stairs and laugh
im a very good kid

This came out when my little cousin was a baby and my other cousins and I were teenagers. My little cousin loved it and we were all just like "what the... what is this?..." It was so weird, it was hilarious. I ended up showing it to my son like a year ago and "Boobah" ended up being one of his first words...

Hey Arnold - not because I have football head or unibrow tho, it's because I watch the show every afternoon after I got back from school and the show reminds me of my school life as well

also Pokemon because who never imagined living in a world full of pokemon instead going to school and do math lmao

All of those bananas shows that used to be on CN like Chowder and Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, because I'm a total weirdo I like to have something to blame... O.O

Back