• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If you could change anything in the game.

The large map and villager count from the original except that stupid acre system.
The sports day thing from the original.
Islanders from the Original.
The shopping cards.
And a lot of stuff.

We should be able to designate certain areas as "no move-in zones". I haven't had it happen yet, but I would hate for a new villager to throw their house down somewhere where I have something planned to go, or on a pathway.

And we should be able to move rocks. I have a rock right on the edge of my town square, and I can't complete my row of hedges around the square because of it. Hedges planted next to rocks die. :(

Bring back shopping cards so It's easier to exchange large amounts of bells between players.

Omg, yas! Why isn't this an option, if it was in older games?

It really confuses me when they take away useful things. Like the message in a bottle and morning exercises etc that I've heard so much about from the older versions.

I love the system in customizing your town in Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. You could literally pick up houses and the game's equivalent of PWP and place them anywhere, as long as you had enough 'block' space, and the blocks on the ground would light up to let you know if you had enough! So much easier and quicker than talking to Isabelle over and over again to try and get your PWP just in the right spot. And if you could do that with villagers' houses too, that would be even more awesome.

I'd also love more pattern space, of course. Maybe larger beaches? PWPs designed just for the beach? Also put random items in the balloons again instead of just balloon furniture.

I would make flowers easier to take care of (when a part of your game which people are supposed to enjoy becomes a daily chore, it's a problem) and I'd make it so that you have more control over who moves in and where.

I would like different storage devices to have different items not all the same this would solve some problems and agree with more carrying space, my letters usually hold my tools.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shopping card agree! We might not have a city to go out to but many uses now.

I would like different storage devices to have different items not all the same this would solve some problems and agree with more carrying space, my letters usually hold my tools.

It would be nice to have more carrying space, but the different storage devices wouldn't be good. UNLESS you could access all of them somehow from every spot. Because let's say you had something in a drawer at home and you were in another town, or even at your own train station locker. You wouldn't want to have to walk all the way back home to access that one drawer...

I would keep the locker with everything but let's say it had a quick number button hit 1,2,3 and a different hold space shows. I think it could be worked out efficiently but in house why have more than one if it is all the same...I get what your saying but think could be expanded not so much you can't find things but everything in home still in lockers and all that.

I would keep the locker with everything but let's say it had a quick number button hit 1,2,3 and a different hold space shows. I think it could be worked out efficiently but in house why have more than one if it is all the same...I get what your saying but think could be expanded not so much you can't find things but everything in home still in lockers and all that.

Well I'm just lazy enough to not want to go upstairs if I have a closet downstairs lol. Or really if you're setting furniture in a room, and it's more than 16 items, you don't want to have to keep running to another room to access a closet where you stored all the items.

I do like the idea of having different hold spaces though. So how we have A, B, and C now, we could just add some more compartments like that. So D, E, F...etc.

What would make it better is your extra space idea except what if the main drawer was sectioned like A was clothes then had a subset, same with flooring, furniture, and a misc one. Each would have the amount of space as what there is now for all so just upsizing the main one a lot in an organized way as I already try to put similars together and clothes until get Gracie and don't need museum holding tons of different types anymore...or is that just me lol. It was nice when I decided after that if reorderables sell if not well I have tons of extra special sets and such should probably sell off don't need so many coffee beans in letters, or mush and spooky sets and other doubles.

Anyway a larger but organized compartment would be good as at start you need more than later in.

What would make it better is your extra space idea except what if the main drawer was sectioned like A was clothes then had a subset, same with flooring, furniture, and a misc one. Each would have the amount of space as what there is now for all so just upsizing the main one a lot in an organized way as I already try to put similars together and clothes until get Gracie and don't need museum holding tons of different types anymore...or is that just me lol. It was nice when I decided after that if reorderables sell if not well I have tons of extra special sets and such should probably sell off don't need so many coffee beans in letters, or mush and spooky sets and other doubles.

Anyway a larger but organized compartment would be good as at start you need more than later in.

So the way the catalog is organized? Yeah I think that would be very helpful actually. Also if there was a search option, so you could just type in what you're looking for and be taken to it. SO basically a catalog. XD

I also mostly just keep the unorderable stuff, and sell orderable things to save room. But I have a lot of space across 4 characters, and their mail box slots at the post office. Although that was kind of annoying since I've had to make a little spreadsheet to keep track of what I put where in the post office. The post office slots could use a better system too, like the one we were just discussing.

If I could, I would probably add more shoes and make it so you can design pants, and probably more things, but I don't feel like thinking about them all and typing it all out xD

A visable friendship meter would be good...but that might take away from the actual friendships with animals. Maybe a points system that appears after you help the animals, showing where you're at, and then it fades away. Or a chart you can pull up showing who you met, and how friendly you are with them. It would be helpful for those of us trying to collect pictures without buying or trading them.

a lot of these idea's are really good. ; u;
honestly, more pocket space and storage would be nice. like, every "dresser" has its own storage.
and being able to change your villagers walls/floors.
</3

I only just thought of this as I was trying to sleep, but going along with the idea of villagers doing a lot more than just wandering around, wouldn't it be really cute if they also had more characteristics of their respective animal types? Like dogs and wolves would start shaking their tail whenever they got happy and cat's tails would be very expressive too, maybe they would even hiss if they got angry.

Wish villagers couldn't leave without permission.

This! This is the most stressful thing to me.. feeling pressure to play every so many days or otherwise having to reset the clock on my ds before starting up my game.

Back