If you could add any type of villager interaction what would it be?

Captain-Cake

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hi friends, I'm curious about something: if If you could add any type of villager interaction what would it be?

I personally really miss villagers visiting my home ! it was such a fun and neat little interaction that made the whole idea of living in a town with these new people all the more immersive!

I wouldn't mind mini games or tiny day to day competitions between your villagers ! like maybe a button mashing based mini game with your jocks?

Anyways, I'd love to hear what y'all think!

I miss being invited to villager homes! ....When you could buy items from their houses ^^;;

It'd be really nice for removing some of the less savvy furniture my villagers picked up

I would love to have interactions that are specific to my islanders' hobbies! For instance, being able to open a book and discuss it with Wolfgang, who has education as his hobby. Strike a pose with the fashionable ones. Sing a song or share a little dance with music lovers.

And with those with whom I have a high friendship level, share a hug or sit together.

Hugging, sitting down with villagers, and inviting villagers to my house again.

I agree! When Kiki starts worrying about something, I just want to hug her even though she says some of the exact same things I think.
2A768570-8523-4809-A31F-6AC6F5C40B4C.jpeg

I really miss Punchy commenting on my decoration.

I’d also like to cook and eat/drink with my villagers, play video games, chess, & watch anime with them. I’d also love to decorate or rearrange their furniture; I don’t ask for HHD freedom since that game is just about decorating, but I would like some options to help my villagers. If there was an option, I’d like the furniture be from their pocket money and some of the furniture be of what they like and want.

I would also like the ability for villages to visit my home! Also, I wish there was some type of emote/running animation that we could do so we can join in on the villagers doing the zoomies in front of resident services! It would be so fun!
Another interaction that I wish we had was being able to rate your villager's homes and suggest what they could remove or add to make it look better! Sometimes I forget that when they request a bug or fish and I give it to them, they will actually display it in their house zzz and I wish we could have the option of telling them to remove it

I miss being invited to villager homes! ....When you could buy items from their houses ^^;;

It'd be really nice for removing some of the less savvy furniture my villagers picked up

I never thought of doing that, but now that I care more about what my villagers’ houses look like, I really wish I did since all of their houses ended up looking like warehouses. ><

I wish they brought back the option of exercising with the villagers.
I wish we still had the "Give me work!" option.
I wish they'd bring back the basketball or soccer ball that you or villagers could kick around. I don't know why they would, but whatever.

Mine is different than the rest here since I don't think we've had it before, but I wish we could give villagers hugs. I always wanted to hug Rosie and Stitches, and Butch sometimes says sad things that makes me want to hug him...

We should be able to exercise and sing with our villagers. In the gamecube one, we were able to workout with them in the morning.

It'd be cool if they could actually catch bugs and fish and show them off. I also wouldn't mind if they'd come up and join a conversation I was having with another villager from time to time.

Back