• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If villagers could have jobs, what kind of jobs do you think they'd have?

Marlo - Actor/Leader of a secret underground organization. I like to head canon based on what New horizons and Pocket camp have provided about Marlo that he is an actor during the day and the "boss" during the night. The actor idea comes from his design idea from the Happy home paradise dlc and the "boss" idea com from the pocket camp info about him. His actor status also makes him influential and great at hiding his lies plus the strings he pull behind the curtains to get on top so no one suspects he hides a dark side to him.

Jay - Flight Racer. Now I know New Leaf has defined his goal as a kart racer (he should be a mario kart character to fulfill his goal XD) but I think it would fit better for Jay to have a flight racer related job. I think they choose the racer goal because swallows, the bird Jay is inspired by, are very fast birds that enjoy flying in the air. But why then put him being fast on the ground? He belongs in the air! I will even add he should have a job being a racer in skies with his own wings. To give an example of what that would look like: in a video game called Spyro 3 the main dragon character races through rings and other opponents to get first place and win a rewards. Now that I think about it is a very cute to head canon to imagine the bird and eagle characters racing each other in a system like that. Is a fictional job but it would work very well in the animal crossing world and for Jay as well.

Coco would be the farmer of the island, she is always outside and i have a vegetable farm on my island and always find her walking or sitting among the field😂

Back