• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If I Submitted a LEGO ideas Sonic set idea would you guys vote for it?

linkachu10

AKA: Cuphedgehog
Bells
Switch
1811-9029-4902
New Horizons Token
Hi I'm curious if I submitted LEGO Ideas set if anyone would vote for it.
The set in question is sonic related, it in a way it would be an expansion to the Lego Ideas sonic set dropped January 1st this year (Link to set will be in description)
The set will be the same length, same height and same base for easy connection. That's all thank you.

Hi I'm curious if I submitted LEGO Ideas set if anyone would vote for it.
The set in question is sonic related, it in a way it would be an expansion to the Lego Ideas sonic set dropped January 1st this year (Link to set will be in description)
The set will be the same length, same height and same base for easy connection. That's all thank you.

I would TOTALLY vote for it. And I'd make my family vote for it too. Our 2 year old loves Sonic so much (so do I to be fair). In fact, he's getting his "big boy" room soon and guess what the theme is - Sonic!

I would TOTALLY vote for it. And I'd make my family vote for it too. Our 2 year old loves Sonic so much (so do I to be fair). In fact, he's getting his "big boy" room soon and guess what the theme is - Sonic!
Awesome I'll probably show updates as time goes on.

As somebody who loves legos to an unhealthy extent I would totally vote for it. Supporting people on the forum is what I'm here for<3

Back