• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If a new AC game comes out for the Switch..

rynlol

oh no
Bells
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Pavé
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
would you guys buy the switch (if not have it already) and play it? I would definitely do it if it was a huge improvement from new leaf, and I want it to be an official game, not one of those spinoffs like Amiibo festival

yes. My bf and I already want to get one just for Breath of the Wild, but if a new AC game came out, heck yes!!!! so would try really hard to get one.

Yes I will. I already have a Switch since the launch, and I would buy it for the Switch.

I wonder if we can have multiple towns on one system and one card since the Switch has this user-based system.

For sure. AC and Pok?mon are the two things that would force me to buy a switch lol I'm weak.
But yeah not if it was something like Amiibo Festival or HHD. It would have to be a main game.

I already planned to buy a Switch one day. Right now I can't afford one, but as soon as I can, I would
definitely buy one as well as the new AC game.

I bought the switch for 3 reasons

1. Yoshi game
2. new Animal Crossing game
3. Odyssey

Right now it's collecting dust :(

I bought the switch for 3 reasons

1. Yoshi game
2. new Animal Crossing game
3. Odyssey

Right now it's collecting dust :(

Same here! On a whim I got the Switch and Odyssey, as I have BOTW for Wii U, but my Switch is collecting dust as Odyssey wasn't really my type of game in the end. So the Switch collects dust while I wait for an AC game. Probably will play Odyssey to not have money go to waste but only from time to time and maybe I'll enjoy it in the end. Although I do want to get Splatoon as I don't have it for Wii U either.

I already have the Switch so it’s a waiting game for me....

I bought it for Breath of the Wild and Skyrim... Now waiting patiently for an AC game hopefully.

I have the switch already, but I definitely would've bought it just for animal crossing. I got it because I wanted to play BOTW, Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Odyssey, but I was always hoping for an animal crossing game.

My switch is very loved rn. I'd def buy a switch just for ac, but it's got enough to keep me playing already. I guess for more casual players maybe there's not enough.

That said, the switch is so suited to ac it's insane.

Back