idk what to do with her

tae

h e c k
Bells
Switch
1883-7313-6999
White Feather
White Feather
i started sad/angry doodling on my new laptop and this happened, and i dont know if i wanna keep her? she's a ghost oc.

i don't think anyone would wanna buy her either since shes so simple? but idk- got any advice?

GEr2HIX.png

Last edited:
i think so too, but i don't really ever use female ocs eventho they're fun to draw.

Oh, sorry I wasn't thinking! I just posted without trying to help aha. If I were you, I'd keep her. Even if you don't use her, I'm sure someone would buy her. I would if I were in the market for art, but I don't ever buy art. ;_; Good luck with making a decision! :)

Okay this totally isn't helpful to you at all but when I clicked on this thread and your drawing popped up, I immediately thought it was a humanoid of Navi from LoZ. This is just how I'd imagine her whenever she gets ignored by Link, just kinda sad. Nonetheless, this is a really neat piece of art and I would keep it. Even if some future use never arises, then just keep it for the hell of it because you have nothing to lose by doing so right?

All these little doodles you do, keep them for your portfolio if you have one. Even if they'll never have a "use" it's still good to archive this stuff for future reference, either to see how you've improved years down the line, or as a guide for someone who wants to get familiar with your artstyle in its various forms. Never throw anything away!

tbh I could probably have some use out of her since akii is a ghost/controls ghosts if no one else wants anything to do with her

also idk if you meant to post this in brewster's LOL

i totally meant to post this in brewsters, i hate myself omg.

It looks really awesome for sure! <3 I definitely love the glow effects and the expression in the eyes! Even if you don't want to DO anything with her you should keep it in a portfolio for sure! <3

Back