• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ideas for department store?

kwark

Bells
I'm building the department store now. I have a sale room with jewelery and perfume and in the other room I have vases and chairs on display. For the entrace, I don't know what else to put in the entrance room. I have a counter, ABD, museum seats and that's it.

Note: I still have a limit amount of items.

For the department store, I made the entrance room be clothes and jewelry (because that's what I usually end up walking through when entering a real department store), one room be appliances (fridge, washing machine, etc), and one room be electronics (stereos and TVs).

If you have Claude, his stuff works great for making an electronics store on one of them, and Filly's works great for a 7-11 too. Even if you don't have them, amiibo cards let you transfer items, so I recommend a video game store and 7-11, it's what I did!

Back