Fang (cranky wolf)
Freya (snooty wolf)
Lionel (smug lion) he seems kind of British and proper aha
Lucky (mummy dog)
Mathilda (snooty kangaroo)
Monique (snooty cat) also seems kind of british posh
Erik (lazy deer) - I got that idea from the patronus

These are good ideas! Thanks :)

Whenever I think of Harry Potter I think of the holidays - Christmas, food, spooky bits

So I'd fill out your home with lots of holiday stuff

Bump

Made my new Harry Potter themed town~ it?s gonna take a long time to work on. :)

I?m mayor Hermione of town Hogwarts

Last edited:
I have some villager ideas for you:

Tabby = Crookshanks
Rizzo or Samson = Scabbers
Henry or Prince = Trevor the Toad
Fang = Hagrid's dog Fang
Phoebe = Fawkes
Avery, Pierce or Sterling = Buckbeak
Drago since he's a dragon
Julian since he's a unicorn

Also, the Gorgeous chairs and the fireplace would look really nice if you're doing the Gryffindor common room. The creepy cauldron is perfect for potion making and the creepy crystal would look good if you decide to do the fortune telling room.

How about in your house, you have the common room for that characters house. Then, you have the upstairs be Halloween, the basement be Christmas, and so on. For exteriors, I think if you have all the rooms, you should do castle. You could do the outside of your house castle themed, like the zen door, Black stone roof, and so one. Sorry, I’m not much help. I think it’s a great idea!

How about in your house, you have the common room for that characters house. Then, you have the upstairs be Halloween, the basement be Christmas, and so on. For exteriors, I think if you have all the rooms, you should do castle. You could do the outside of your house castle themed, like the zen door, Black stone roof, and so one. Sorry, I’m not much help. I think it’s a great idea!

Okay thanks~

http://moridb.com/catalogs/oeEpJrTdUy

Here's a list of stuff that might work for your town, I just went through the rv section, but there's a lot of stuff in there that can be ordered. and most stuff can be customized (such as the round electric sign) with patterns would could find on pinterest or somewhere.

Back