Idea for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of a girl named Cory but like I know you're a guy that's what I'm getting at. Unless you've recently realized you weren't or something then my bad.

nah I didn't realize anything haha

your attitude and all the assumptions you make is completely and utterly ironic considering how you're tearing down animalcrossing person

Literally what are you talking about, I'm not making any assumptions and I'm not trying to "tear them down" pls elaborate

your attitude and all the assumptions you make is completely and utterly ironic considering how you're tearing down animalcrossing person

Hey, can you quit that? It seems as if you're the one trying to tear down this thread. It's uneccesary.

I'm going to bed. It's 02:00 and at this rate our entire existence is unnecessary.

Please try not to bicker too much or else the thread will get locked. :p

who pissed in your wheaties.

Last edited:
On topic, I really like this idea. I support it and hopefully it does get implemented as it does not seem to be something that requires too much time to code. Hope to see it around on the forums soon!

I'm going to bed. It's 02:00 and at this rate our entire existence is unnecessary.

Please try not to bicker too much or else the thread will get locked. :p

It's only 9PM ):
I hope you didn't think I was trying to tear you down just because I disagreed 'cause that wasn't my intention at all.

It's only 9PM ):
I hope you didn't think I was trying to tear you down just because I disagreed 'cause that wasn't my intention at all.

Nah, disagreeing is always cool and this is a bit of a sensitive topic for some so... meh.

Anyway, I'm off.

Timezones!

Presumably you're in America. :p

100% for this. If you don't like it, don't use it, that's all, really. But for those who get seriously triggered by being misgendered, this can only help.

Will keep this in mind, it's come up a few times recently. Although personally I think it would probably be done as an option on your profile page rather than on the postbit. (like the Location field) But that's not definitive, perhaps we would decide otherwise.

I think, if anything, we should just have a male/female/other tab in our profiles. I think that would be good enough.

Honestly, I really don't mind wherever it may be implemented; it would still be a really nice thing to have.

i actually wouldn't be opposed to this idea. this really isn't that bad of an idea.
maybe then the amount of times i'm called a woman would shrink to none.

Yes..
Happens sooo many times to me.
Idek why. I don't talk like a girl.

Will keep this in mind, it's come up a few times recently. Although personally I think it would probably be done as an option on your profile page rather than on the postbit. (like the Location field) But that's not definitive, perhaps we would decide otherwise.

You're a really cool girl.
whoops
Maybe if you had set your gender to male, and we could all see it, this wouldn't happen, lol

Last edited:
MAYBE... We could actually have everyone's gender on their profile????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back