• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Ice Cream Swirl Collectible Giveaway! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this giveaway~ my favourite ice cream is mint choc chip and I love having it in a cup with a little spoon. :blush:

You're absolutely welcome! :) Great choice on ice cream, I used to not like mint chocolate chip in my younger days, but my adult palette has found more of an appreciation of it! ;) I'll add you to the list now, I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

iu.png

I will enter! I like Smarties ice cream. I like using a cone but I also like cups. Depends on the style of ice cream.

Last edited:
iu.png

I will enter! I like Smarties ice cream.

Awesome! :D That definitely sounds interesting and good at the same time! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) As soon as it is fixed, I'll add you ASAP! :)

Awesome! :D That definitely sounds interesting and good at the same time! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) As soon as it is fixed, I'll add you ASAP! :)

Haha whoops, read it but still forgot. Fixed!

Haha whoops, read it but still forgot. Fixed!

Excellent, it's all good! lol I had to come up with a creative way to ensure that everyone reads the rules! ;) I'm adding you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

Bump, we are 1 week away from this giveaway ending and winners being determined! :D Anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

Bump, anyone else want to join in? :D There are now 5 days remaining before I announce the winners! :)

MASTERM YOU ARE A HERO.... THANK YOU FOR THIS :) your lineup looks so good!!!!
my favorite flavor of ice cream is probably vanilla or chocolate chip cookie dough and i like it in a basic cone with rainbow sprinkles! i also really like vanilla soft served... it's SO good when it's super creamy

MASTERM YOU ARE A HERO.... THANK YOU FOR THIS :) your lineup looks so good!!!!
my favorite flavor of ice cream is probably vanilla or chocolate chip cookie dough and i like it in a basic cone with rainbow sprinkles! i also really like vanilla soft served... it's SO good when it's super creamy

Thank you so very much and you are absolutely welcome neoratz, anytime! :D I love your choices of ice cream as well, you can't go wrong with either! ;) I'm going to add you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

I would love to enter! Thank you so much for the opportunity!! My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla or cookies & cream, and I prefer my ice cream to be served in a waffle cone!!

(wow I really crave ice cream now!) Thank you! :)

I would love to enter! Thank you so much for the opportunity!! My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla or cookies & cream, and I prefer my ice cream to be served in a waffle cone!!

(wow I really crave ice cream now!) Thank you! :)

Awesome and you are absolutely welcome! :D I definitely love your choice of ice cream, can't go wrong with either! :D I will add you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :)

There are now 3 days left in this giveaway before announcing winners! :D

Anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

OOH! My fave ice cream is birthday cake! Served in a waffle cone or sugar cone :)

id like to enter please! my favorite ice cream is cookie dough and i like it in a waffle cone :)

I'd like to enter as well. :] Let's see... My favorite ice cream is definitely cookies n' cream, but I also like chocolate chip as well. I like it served in a cup because I worry about melting ice cream in a cone.

OOH! My fave ice cream is birthday cake! Served in a waffle cone or sugar cone :)

id like to enter please! my favorite ice cream is cookie dough and i like it in a waffle cone :)

I'd like to enter as well. :] Let's see... My favorite ice cream is definitely cookies n' cream, but I also like chocolate chip as well. I like it served in a cup because I worry about melting ice cream in a cone.

Awesome, I am so glad to hear that all of you want to join in on the fun! :D I also love all of your choices as well! :) I will add all of you to the list and I wish you all the best of luck! :D

There are 2 days left in this giveaway before I announce the winners! :D

Anyone else want to join in? :)

mint chocolate chip is the only way to eat ice cream. i generally prefer it soft-serve in a bowl. hate waffle & sugar cones personally.

sometimes adding caramel or crumbled chocolate is nice too, but not often since it's overkill on them sugary bois already.

Last edited:
mint chocolate chip is the only way to eat ice cream. i generally prefer it soft-serve but mint-choco doesnt come that way often :( so sad honestly

Hey Yeosin, love your choice of ice cream! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) I will add you as soon as it is fixed! o/

Hey Yeosin, love your choice of ice cream! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) I will add you as soon as it is fixed! o/

Ah, shoot. Sorry! Are you referring to the white text or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back