• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Ice Cream Swirl Collectible Giveaway! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looooove cookies n cream! :p

thanks for doing this giveaway! <3

Great choice of ice cream and you are absolutely welcome! :D I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure you read the rules, your entry is missing something important! I will add you as soon as it is fixed! ;)

ive had lots of different fav icecreams down the line, but i think my fav atm is definitley pistacchio! just a bummer its never available as a soft served cone cuz i like a softer ice cream better than a cup (also i hate using plastic-lined papers cups and 1-tme use spoons so being able to consume the container it comes in is a blessing)

Great choice of ice cream as well! :D I will add you to the list and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :)

rum & raisin ice cream served on a waffle is godlike

thanks for the giveaway!

rum & raisin ice cream served on a waffle is godlike

thanks for the giveaway!

You’re absolutely welcome! That choice of ice cream sounds absolutely delicious too! :D Going to add you to the list now, I wish you the best of luck! :D

Thank you for hosting~
My fav flavor is cookies n cream served in a waffle cup
tumblr_inline_p7gjrcgEdc1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Thank you for hosting~
My fav flavor is cookies n cream served in a waffle cup
tumblr_inline_p7gjrcgEdc1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

You are absolutely welcome, anytime! :D Love your choice of ice cream, definitely one of my favorite flavors! :) Going to add you to the list now as well, best of luck! :D

Bumping this up, there are currently 23 participants so far! :D Once the giveaway reaches 30 participants, I will be adding a 2nd & 3rd Prize to make it more fun for everyone! ;)

Thank you for the giveaway. My favorite flavor is chocolate ice cream with M&Ms served in a bowl.

Thank you for the giveaway. My favorite flavor is chocolate ice cream with M&Ms served in a bowl.

You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D That sounds absolutely delicious! :) I am going to add you to the list now, I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

May i join as well? Thanks for the giveaway btw!

Plain old vanilla is good, but i definitely love blueberry ice cream, i don't know how well that will pair with egg waffles though because i prefer my ice cream with toasty hot egg waffles <3

ps. best of luck to everyone!!

Last edited:
May i join as well? Thanks for the giveaway btw!

Plain old vanilla is good, but i definitely love blueberry ice cream, i don't know how well that will pair with egg waffles though because i prefer my ice cream with toasty hot egg waffles <3

Absolutely and you are absolutely welcome, I wish you the best of luck! :D I love your choice of ice cream and will be adding you to the list as well! :)

ohh, good job on your lineup! looks awesome!

anyways, my favourite ice cream has to be c&c (cookies and creme)! the crunchy bits of the ice cream makes everything better! i usually add oreos into it (don't judge uwu) and it's honestly heaven. i don't use cones, so having it served in a bowl or a cup is just fine for me!

good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
ohh, good job on your lineup! looks awesome!

anyways, my favourite ice cream has to be c&c (cookies and creme)! the crunchy bits of the ice cream makes everything better! i usually add oreos into it (don't judge uwu) and it's honestly heaven.

good luck to everyone!

Thank you so very much! :D I think the best part of it is the fact that it is composed of just my top 2 favorite collectibles! :)

Even though I absolutely love what you have written in your entry (especially since you wished everyone the best of luck), but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you have read all of the rules, there's something important missing in your entry. ;) I will add you to the list as soon as it is fixed! o/

Last edited:
Thank you so very much! :D I think the best part of it is the fact that it is composed of just my top 2 favorite collectibles! :)

Even though I absolutely love what you have written in your entry (especially since you wished everyone the best of luck), but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you have read all of the rules, there's something important missing in your entry. ;) I will add you to the list as soon as it is fixed! o/

sorry about that! just fixed it!

sorry about that! just fixed it!

No problem at all and it is all good! ;) I just like to make sure my giveaways are as fair as possible and I also like to do giveaways that don't require paying to win/enter so anyone can join in so everyone has a shot at winning cool stuff. o/ Adding you to the list now, I wish you the best of luck! :D

Last edited:
Bump, this giveaway is now only 4 participants away from me introducing a 2nd & 3rd Place prize to make this giveaway more fun for everyone! :D

Last edited:
Thank you 😊

My favorite flavor... strawberry? I have varied taste so it?s hard to pinpoint a favorite :p

Thank you &#55357;&#56842;

My favorite flavor... strawberry? I have varied taste so it’s hard to pinpoint a favorite :p

You're absolutely welcome! :D Strawberry is a great choice for sure! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure you read the rules, you are missing something important in your entry! ;) Once it is fixed, I'll add you! o/

You're absolutely welcome! :D Strawberry is a great choice for sure! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure you read the rules, you are missing something important in your entry! ;) Once it is fixed, I'll add you! o/

Oh, haha :p
I did read the rules (well skimmed) the first time. I didn?t quite catch the ?words in white? part.
I like it in a cone I guess, with chocolate drizzled on it.

Oh, haha :p
I did read the rules (well skimmed) the first time. I didn’t quite catch the ‘words in white’ part.
I like it in a cone I guess, with chocolate drizzled on it.

lol It's all good! :p Adding you to the list now (would prefer it all being on the same post, but I'm not going to be ridiculous xD), I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

Hi! Thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite is any kind of variant of peanut butter chocolate : " ) I will only eat it if is served in a waffle cone. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back