• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I wont be able to play until I solve this VILLAGER MOVING doubt HELP PLS

Tenocht

Monster Hunter
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
So Drago move out without letting me know, all the other villagers were just an ass as they didnt let me know he was moving even after I talked to them several times, SO.... now I have 9 villagers and my dubts are how will I get my 10th villager?

As far as I know the 10th is only obtained from street pass, campers or asking someone from another town, but, does it changes as I already had the 10 villager? will someone moving without leting me know? I ask this because he was my only Lazy Villager and I dont want to get a very awful villager ( hate you drago ).

I dont really like most of the Lazy villagers, probably going to replace him with Alfonso as I al ready have a dog and a deer ( so lucky and erik are out ) and zucker is too expensive to afford, I need to know if the game is going to send some random Lazy villager move in to fill that space, if so then I can soft reset until I get Zucker .

Please help, sorry for a long post.

Last edited:
I'm honestly very confused by your post. (What is a dubt?)
If you hate Drago, why would you be mad that your villagers never told you that he was moving?

Here's the only ways to get a tenth villager.
1. Wifi with somebody. (Despite what some say, It is impossible for someone to clear their void.)
2. Invite a villager in.
3. Someone from streetpass moves in.

If you hate Drago, why would you be mad that your villagers never told you that he was moving?

1. Wifi with somebody. (Despite what some say, It is impossible for someone to clear their void.)
2. Invite a villager in.

Or the campsite.

2. Invite a villager in.

Sorry if I made confusing the post, I was wondering if it was possible to get someone moving randomly as there is no single Lazy villager so I could soft reset until I get someone ?nice?

And I hate drago beacuse he left and now I could get some crappy villager, I had already the villagers that I wanted and his house were in a good spot :( my town now could be all messed up.

At 9 villagers, you won't get any random move-ins, so go ahead and play. As stated above, the only way to get a 10th villager is through wifi, streetpass, or the campsite.

At 9 villagers, you won't get any random move-ins, so go ahead and play. As stated above, the only way to get a 10th villager is through wifi, streetpass, or the campsite.

But isnt there the possibility of getting someone from the persons with who I interact with wifi?

Ask them to have their void clear. They can clear their void by going to a town with 10 villagers.

:p Read everything carefully people, not like me. :p
TY Lafiel for letting me know that I didnt pay attetion.

But back on topic, someone from wifi towns may move without me asking it right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another question would be,

I there the possibility of a villager moving in from towns that I had already interacted? or only from the towns that I would interect from now and on?

Ask them to have their void clear. They can clear their void by going to a town with 10 villagers.

Okay...now I'm confused, too.

FireNinja1 says you can clear your void. Lafiel says it is impossible.

Who is right? Honestly, I've been wanting to know this for ages. People say one then the other. Is there a definitive answer to this?

Who is right? Honestly, I've been wanting to know this for ages. People say one then the other. Is there a definitive answer to this?
So basically Im stuck on the same day until I get a villager who is moving from another town :(
And almost all the Lazy villager sucks, and the ones that dont goes for extremely high prices, If only I had already reached my 100 mil mark I wouldnt mind going into an auction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that I will have to create a new villager each time I start the game to make sure that no one comes to town until get someone suitable :(

Last edited:
Another question would be,

I there the possibility of a villager moving in from towns that I had already interacted? or only from the towns that I would interect from now and on?
I'm pretty sure you'll only receive villagers from town you interact with from now on :)

I think it's actually almost impossible. I've read a topic about someone who voided a villager and then reset their town. Several months after that, their friend received that villager! If I remember correctly, the conclusion was if you want to completely clear the void pool, you'll have to format both the 3DS and cartridge x_x

I'm pretty sure you'll only receive villagers from town you interact with from now on :)

I think it's actually almost impossible. I've read a topic about someone who voided a villager and then reset their town. Several months after that, their friend received that villager! If I remember correctly, the conclusion was if you want to completely clear the void pool, you'll have to format both the 3DS and cartridge x_x

Thank you! That makes sense, now that you say that. I keep seeing people advise other people to "clear their voids" before any trades but if that is really not possible then there is nothing you can do. I just hope to not get blamed sometime if someone gets a voided villager from me. Ugh...I'd feel bad because some of them are just not popular at all and I always try to give them away first.

Thank you! That makes sense, now that you say that. I keep seeing people advise other people to "clear their voids" before any trades but if that is really not possible then there is nothing you can do. I just hope to not get blamed sometime if someone gets a voided villager from me. Ugh...I'd feel bad because some of them are just not popular at all and I always try to give them away first.

Ah ha found the thread! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?109665-What-is-with-the-void

Yes people believe that you can clear voided villager by visiting towns with 10 villagers, but apparently it's trickier...
Maybe you can just warn others that they might get a villager from you if they have 9 villagers? ;-;

Tenocht said:
So basically Im stuck on the same day until I get a villager who is moving from another town
And almost all the Lazy villager sucks, and the ones that dont goes for extremely high prices, If only I had already reached my 100 mil mark I wouldnt mind going into an auction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that I will have to create a new villager each time I start the game to make sure that no one comes to town until get someone suitable

No, as long as you have 9 villagers and don't interact with another town / streetpass at all, you're safe! You won't get any random move in when you're at 9 :)

No, as long as you have 9 villagers and don't interact with another town / streetpass at all, you're safe! You won't get any random move in when you're at 9 :)

Thank you, So i should be able to play, but I have an auction that ends on wednesday, so gotta get fast a new lazy villager.

Back