Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
You know how some villagers are grouped into a "series" or style? Like the superheroes with Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top, and Rocket. Or the ones with underwear on their faces/heads.. Well I would like a zombie "series" where they have bite marks or bones showing or villagers wearing animal onesies. Such as a cat with a bunny hood onesie, etc.

Any other ideas for a "series" or type of villager? :)

Last edited:
Lol, yeah that'd be cool. Though Tabby kinda looks like a zombie already >_>

Maybe like a villager with a constant hoodie over their head, and a torn off mouth?

for this reason is why i'm glad we at least have lucky, since he reminds me of a mummy of some sort, lol :D

i really wish we had dragon villagers though T_T i think the designs could look really neat, especially with wings!

for this reason is why i'm glad we at least have lucky, since he reminds me of a mummy of some sort, lol :D

i really wish we had dragon villagers though T_T i think the designs could look really neat, especially with wings!
We sort of have a dragon with Drago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, the game ought to have more villagers based on toys and objects. Right now there's really only Stitches, Tia, an argument could be made for Biskit but I personally think that may be stretching it. But if there were more toy villagers, a player could make a town called Toyland, or something better and more original :p, get all the Fairytale exteriors and pwp's, plus the tire toy and jungle gym. It would be like a kid's fantasy come to life

We sort of have a dragon with Drago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, the game ought to have more villagers based on toys and objects. Right now there's really only Stitches, Tia, an argument could be made for Biskit but I personally think that may be stretching it. But if there were more toy villagers, a player could make a town called Toyland, or something better and more original :p, get all the Fairytale exteriors and pwp's, plus the tire toy and jungle gym. It would be like a kid's fantasy come to life

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that too! But I would love more toy villagers <3 Ragdolls are my favourites, and unfortunately I don't like Stitches because he is too colourful, but definitely more rag doll villagers would be amazing. :)

Zombie villagers would be soooo cool. I'd love a zombie cat, I think that'd be a villager i'd definitely want to come live in town. I imagine they'd be Frankenstein inspired, if we were to get zombie villagers. I'd love a series of villagers based on Sailor Moon (I mean, we already have Mira so why not more?) or pop culture icons, such as singers or musicians.

Coco is a gyroid.

Zombie, dragon and ragdoll villagers would be awesome!! I think dinosaurs, kittens and bats would be cool too. Oh and more Egyptian themed villagers, like Ankha. Imagine having a villager full of them, and having pyramids. Maybe even Egyptian as a town theme with its own town hall/train station/lamp posts/bridges/etc. Bridges could maybe have hieroglyphics on them, aaahhh that'd be so cool

OstGZ03.jpg
There's a zombie villager living in my town.

Back