• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I was going to reset until I got merengue, but I just got kiki and kabuki help

dsaiy

the strokes
Bells
Switch
7730-2278-9409
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
If I have posted this in the wrong place don't shoot me
So I've just restarted my town, and I was going to keep on doing so until I got merengue but I've just got: Kiki, doc, Tammi, Kabuki and teddy. Do I stick with this 5 or keep on restarting for Merengue?

We can't tell you what villagers you want, lol .. If Merengue is who you want the most, then, keep resetting for her :)

(Besides, I think that set of villagers is disgraceful, personally)

That's true, I kind of restarted for Merengue in the first place

If I have posted this in the wrong place don't shoot me
So I've just restarted my town, and I was going to keep on doing so until I got merengue but I've just got: Kiki, doc, Tammi, Kabuki and teddy. Do I stick with this 5 or keep on restarting for Merengue?

You go for what you want. (This is just my opinion, I am not to dictate who you like, and who you don't: I'd say continue. There's really nothing else you want besides Merengue, and those villagers are mediocre bar Kabuki, so I'd say keep going.)

Last edited:
Well i'm restarting again :) I only really like Kabuki out of those 5 anyway

Last edited:
If you really like those 5, then keep them. You're going to save yourself the trouble with having to deal with another 5 folks. You can always do the reset trick for your next 3 villagers anyway. But most importantly, do you like the map you got? Villagers thing can be worked around once you save, but not so much the town map, town fruit, character's face, etc.

Aww, if you were resetting for Merengue, you should get her! But I suppose you could trade Stitches for Merengue? Idk, if I get a villager I want as starters, there has to be other good villagers too. I was tempted by a town that had Erik, Bam, Ankha, and Fauna. But I don't like any of them apart from Erik and Fauna, plus someone was holding Fauna for me anyway. The whole reason I reset was to get Punchy or Rosie, and I ended up getting both of them!

Keep resetting imo. I don't know how many times I did that for Erik lol XD

Back