Buying I Want to Buy Items from this Massive List! -- Name Your Price!

Andi-Infinity

Dynastid at DeviantART
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
These are all items I'd like to trade for or buy. Some are very rare items, so it's hard to put a price tag on them. That is why I want the seller to name his or her price. However, I will decline your price if it is not within reason.

First off, I'd like to say that I own a United States copy.

This large list is the list of items I'd like to purchase (click spoiler tab below color codes):

• Red = NOT reorderable
  • Blue = reorderable
  • Green = I do not know--If you know, please tell me.
  • Slashed out = I have it and will not take trades for it.

DLC:
7-11 set:

• [*]24-hour shop counter
    [*]24-hour shop model
    [*]24-hour shop sign
    [*]24-hour shop uniform
    [*]barbecue bed
    [*]buffet server
    [*]24-hour shop ABD
    [*]sandwich display
    [*]soft drink display
    [*]steamed bun-case

Seasonal set:

• [*]tree-stump chair
    [*]sprout table
    [*]cherry-blossom clock
    [*]leaf bed

[*]full-moon vanity
    [*]rice-plant bed
    [*]autumn-leaf chair

[*]turkey
    [*]yule log
    [*]clerk's shirt
    [*]top

Astrology signs set:

• [*]Aquarius urn
    [*]Aries rocking chair
    [*]cancer table
    [*]capricorn ornament
    [*]gemini closet
    [*]Leo sculpture
    [*]Libra scale
    [*]Pisces lamp
    [*]Sagrittarius arrow
    [*]Scorpio lamp
    [*]Taurus bathtub
    [*]Virdo harp

Japanese version exclusives / miscellaneous:

• [*]good-luck roll
    [*]beans
    [*]blue ogre msk
    [*]red ogre mask
    [*]hinaningyo
    [*]blossom lantern
    [*]emporer's cp
    [*]Girl's Day updo
    [*]rice cake
    [*]carp banner
    [*]newsprint helmet
    [*]bamboo grass

Non DLC / Event:
Birthday Items:

• [*]Birthday Board
    [*]Birthday Cake
    [*]Birthday Candle
    [*]Birthday Hat
    [*]Birthday Table

Holiday Event:

• [*]patched shoes
    [*]patched hat

ANY Animal Crossing villager or NPC pictures

Items I'm willing to trade away:

• [*]Birthday Shades
    [*]Boomer's Pic (he has given me multiple, and I continue to get pictures from him)
    [*]Full Modern-Wood furniture series
    [*]Any Rococo furniture
    [*]Miscellaneous reorderable items (ask me if I can get them for you)
    [*]Cat Tree DLC
    [*]Notebook series DLC
    [*]Raccoon clock DLC
    [*]Rainbow Screen DLC
    [*]Aurora Screen DLC
    [*]Palm Tree Lamp DLC

[*]Pumpkin Pie DLC
    [*]Leaf Bed
    [*]Sprout table
    [*]Sunrise lamp
    [*]Tree stump chair
  • afternoon-tea set

See what appeals to you, and see how you can help me out! I will not give these out or sell them.
This list of items is strictly for people who can offer me anything I'm looking for.
Don't forget, I can pay in Bells, AND trade away an item. However, I would only like deals within reason.
For example, I am not going to accept an offer for the DLC item, the "top" for 1,000,000 Bells, plus a Pumpkin Pie DLC item.
It's obviously not worth another unorderable DLC PLUS a million Bells. In that case, I would accept the price of one or the other.

Note that some of the listed items will take me at least a day to prepare for trade.

Need to reach me while I'm offline? Click the spoiler tab, and read on!
My cell phone can receive E-mails! That makes reaching me quick a lot easier.
First, there are some ground rules.
  • Do not spam me. Only send messages regarding this thread.
  • If I'm working or sleeping, I can't get to you right away. However, I will reply when I can. Be patient!
  • My phone has two E-mail addresses; one for sending/receiving short messages, and one for long messages. You may default to the longer message address.

Address for longer messages:
4803093043@vzwpix.com
Address for shorter messages: 4803093043@vtext.com

Remember the rules! Small talk is allowed, and I don't mind it. Just don't stalk or spam or anything weird like that. :)

Thanks for reading! I hope you can help me out! :D

Last edited:
I'm getting rid of my 7-11 set within the next few days. If you can hook me up with a Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom or Surveillance Camera I'll give you first dibs.

I might be able to have all of those for you! I'd love that. And if you want to pocket a few Bells for the set, I'll also pay! That's up to you, though! Thanks so much!

Bump! Don't give up on me guys, I'm coming to update the first post every time I'm online. I really would like to get these items. I don't have a lot that I can trade away at the moment, but that will change VERY soon (probably within the next few days).

I'm streetpassing a lot of people for their orderable goodies. I'll throw them on the list of tradable items when I get the chance to go through them all. Likely, my next day off which might be Tuesday!

Last edited:
Blossom lantern, Cherry blossom clock, Carp banner, hinaningyo for pumpkin pie?

Hello!
I can order these for you:

hinaningyo
blossom lantern
emperor's cap
Girl's Day updo
carp banner
tree-stump chair
sprout table
cherry-blossom clock
leaf bed

I would like to have the full modern wood set in exchange (minus floor and wallpaper). Let me know if that works for you. I am actually going to head off to bed soon. So feel free to PM to work out the details :)

@Ami: I can do that! Thanks! =)

@skyandpie: Wow, that would be fantastic!

I do believe tomorrow afternoon-evening (Mountain Time (-7)) and Monday afternoon-evening as well would work for me. I also think I'm free Tuesday, but that could change. I'll try to keep you posted! I'm going to update the first post so that anyone can get ahold of me any time in case I'm not online! Thank you both so much!

I have tree stump chair, sprout table, cherry-blossom clock, leaf bed, hinaningyo, blossom lantern, emperors cap, girls day updo, and carp banner. Is 600k unreasonable? If so we can negiotiate.

Thanks guys! At this point, there are a few people I may possibly get the 7-11 set from, so don't worry about that.
Right now, I'm mostly looking for non-reorderables. Sine I get a LOT of streetpasses (my Happy Home Showcase is filled, and then some), I'm not too worried about the reorderable items. Nor am I looking for any North American DLC that is distributed over Wi-Fi at home, OR at any special Nintendo Zones (such as Best Buy). I can get those myself with ease.
For the most part, I'm looking for non-reorderables, and I will pay... say, 1-1.5 million Bells for each. Remember, if I'm offline, there's an easy way you can reach me! The information is on the bottom of the first post (which I updated).
Remember, don't try to make outrageous deals, because I won't accept them. It's okay to have me pay a lot for the non-reorderables. But when you're having me pay millions for a bunch on reorderable items, I'm going to notice, and I'd like to remind you that I can get them myself easier than that. xD

I have
carp banner
hinaningyo
blossom lantern
emporer's cap

I'd like the birthday shades.

Sure! I'd really like to trade. The past few people that have posted must have forgotten our trade plans...
Any time you're online and feel ready to trade, please let my know by emailing 4803093043vzwpix.com
That would be the quickest way to reach me! I'm usually pretty busy, so this would be the way we would go about arranging a meet time. Thanks, ahousar97!

I have turkey (2m) beans (1m) and bamboo grass (2m). If you're interested, PM me, thanks.

Halation, I'm only paying up to 1.5 million for a single item (which is absurdly high to begin with), so if you can settle with that, you have a deal.

Pinny, sure thing! That sounds great! Thank you! ;)
Edit: Pinny, I have you added because it looks like you're online! I can be ready any time. :)

Last edited:
Hi~ Just to let you know the beans, red and blue mask's, good-luck roll, bamboo grass and the newsprint helmet (not sure, would be best to leave newsprint helmet) the all un orderable :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yule log is also un orderable

You say you have ANY villager, if so, i'll give you a Campus Set for Boomer's Pic and Stitches.

I have a patched hat and shoes. Can you get me the rococo set? I can pay 100,000 bells too.

Back