I think my villagers are trying to tell me something...

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Flea
Winter Mittens
I just time traveled to a new day, and out of nowhere, Chief up and gives me a garbage can.

About a minute later, Deirdre pings and asks me for fruit. No problem. I give her an apple. She gives me a garbage pail.

Jerks.

Better that than someone rushing up to you and begging you to, 'Take my stool!'

wow, I'm pretty sure that's just a coincidence though. :)

Nowadays the only way you can get offended by villagers is if you look too much into random gift sending. Back in the day they just flat out told you that you were annoying and they had no time to talk to the likes of you XD. Oh how the personalities have changed! XD

Nowadays the only way you can get offended by villagers is if you look too much into random gift sending. Back in the day they just flat out told you that you were annoying and they had no time to talk to the likes of you XD. Oh how the personalities have changed! XD

I miss those days....

Yeah, I think they're telling you to clean up your act :p

AHAHA. Sorry I thought that was kind of funny xD
Yeah villagers are so quirky I love it! one time Ken game me his men's toliet because it looked like I needed one, and I usually get some furniture and clothing, lots of clothing like they want me to change my clothes since I wear the same thing most of the time

One time Muffy asked to buy my toilet. It's in her house with all of her fine-ass rococo stuff now.
ha

Well I have literally been given things while being told, "Here, I think you really needed this. It's a shower. Use it really well."
Or "This really reminded me of you when I was shopping the other day so I bought it. It's a trash can."

At least your villagers aren't giving you swords all day and a military outfit I got from Marshal...
All this happened around the same time last week, creepy.

They probably agreed on giving you garbage pails as rewards everytime you help them in a secret meetings.

Back