• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I think I might change my town around

I like to change my town every now and then. It's one of the best thing to do with animal crossing and other online games. I mean we can't do it all the time in real life. :)

I love to change my town up!, Sometimes I will sit and play AC for a few hours and change the pathing and plant stuff c: .

I do this in some areas of my town. I especially like to change the flowers, chop/dig up and replant trees and shrubs.

Every once in a while I chop down all my trees, put all my flowers on the beach, kick up every path, and start fresh :)

Every once in a while I chop down all my trees, put all my flowers on the beach, kick up every path, and start fresh :)

I've been wanting to do the same thing for a while now, but I'm afraid how villagers will react. I'm slow and ponderous when it comes to deciding where to put things, so such a task might take me a few days. Will there be any negative impact?

I've been thinking about replacing my paths with an alternate character. I would really like to free up all of my mayor's pattern space since right now, it's full. I don't think I'd want to move PWPs though...especially not now since my town is still developing.

Back