• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I never made one of these so I think I should.

Hyoshido

Sometimes, he do miss
Bells
Switch
7830-5796-7006
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Hi, I'm Hyogo AKA "Ryan", I've been here for around two months now but yet I've never had the motivation to make one of these till now.

Here's a few "Good" facts on my behalf.
- I'm Immature but yet Mature at the same time.
- My Humor is quite weird, I'm not exactly normal which is quite unique. No?
- I'm a Amateur Pixel-Artist, I enjoy making sprites and whatnot.
- Is being British a good thing? I don't really get it.
- I can get along with people easily if you're willing to give the same respect.

Here's a few "Silly/Bad" facts on my behalf.
- Can sometimes give too much info.
- I don't bond really well with "Weeaboo's" or whatever they're called (The whole fact of non Asian people sucking Japanese culture dry is rather disturbing) I'll be alright if you don't force Kawaii Desu down my throat.
- I really should be acting my age at times, I'm so lazy you won't believe it.
- I can easily dislike a person based on their posting and I don't tend to give a "Second" chance which I don't really find fair on my self attitude.
- I hate people who "Fish for compliments"

I'm currently 20 years old (If that matters) I sometimes go ahead and extend Aircheck (Music you get in your house) music from K.K. Slider or I play the "Customization-able Fighter Engine" called M.U.G.E.N.
My Youtube Page

I think that's really it though, Except that my 3DS is currently in repairs so I can't go playing Animal Crossing as of yet.

I have Skype too if you wish to contact me, No "Filthy" chats though.
smileymassercre <- Skype name

TL;DR: I'M NOT INTERESTING.

Last edited:
D-Pad's messed up and is constantly registered to always go Left even when it's not pressed, It's not much of an issue for New leaf but it is for other games.

Just waiting for an order of some "complicated" Screwdrivers to come so I can clean the D-Pad to function properly again.

If all fails, I'll be buying my Brother's 3DS XL.

Last edited:
I've seen you around! So, I guess you already know the forums and the people in them soooo...
Keep on keepin' on.

Just thought I'd might as-well make a thread now than never.
Just so people understand why I can come across as rude at some posts for one reason.

Otherwise, I'll keepa truckin'

Last edited:
Nice to know some information 'bout you. (No sarcasm in there)

Hiding identities tends to suck on my end, might as-well spread a little information.

Back