• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I need suggestions!

Milotic

Bells
Hello! I have a problem, I want to restart my town because the map is awful and makes me feel uncomfortable, I can't enjoy the game. But I love my villagers and I have a lot of badges and donations in the museum. Should I delete my town? (sorry for my english)

Hm...you should make a list of all the pros and cons of doing both. I'd personally rather not delete my town, too much work put into it, etc. But you can buy everything to fill your museum again in TBT.

Pros:
-If I delete my town I'll choose a better map and a better house location.
-I'll put the campsite in another location.
-I can get my dreamies back If I want.

Cons:
-A lot of time wasted on my old town.
-I'm gonna get the boutique very soon but nevermind.

I think you should restart. If you don't love your town and don't think your town map is good I think you should restart. You could TT to get your shops faster and you could also transfer stuff or sell stuff for tbt to get you started off

Sometimes you try gotta go for it. Thinking about stuff sometimes just needs up with you not doing stuff that could have made you happy. Just my thinking though.

You'll always think about how it could be better. I had my first town for more a year when I restarted. I had almost every badge and tons of Bells and hybrids. It didn't matter; I wanted something else. I'm extremely happy with my town now. I've been playing again for 6 months and I'm almost back to where I was before...only with a better map this time.

Restart, a bad map layout is atrocious imho.

Also if you post on here a lot, it's really easy to get your dreamies back via the Village Trading Plaza. :)

Thanks for the advice! I can't wait to restart my town, I have to keep some important objects and everything will be okay. :)

well if you have no problems with getting your dreamies again (they are expensive and some are hard to find!), then why not? town map is really important if it makes you uncomfortable and cant enjoy the game.

the only bad part is that youre going to spend a lot of time again but its worth it!

Thanks for your comment! Sometimes, people on Tumblr offers villagers for free, I will look for a opportunity. :)

Back