• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I need some help with my Fire Emblem Awakening

Bells
Recently, I got a new 3ds and re downloaded my copy of Fire Emblem Awakening to this new 3ds. Once it finished, I immediately began and got to chapter 4 before putting it down. I opened it yesterday and I was surprised to see that in the first save slot, where my save slot was, was a new save file where the main character was named Nebulous, and there was no trace of my old save file. Nebulous was a male Robin, and was only on chapter 2, with a support level c with Chrom. I thought it was annoying, but I thought it might have been a momentary glitch, so I just deleted it and started over in the third save file. Then today, I found a Nebulous save file again, this time in the second save slot. Does anyone know why this happened? Has anyone else had this glitch before? Please help, its getting really anoying. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Well is the system used? Only thing I could think of is someone else did a backup save and the system keeps restoring it when you start up the game.

I had used it on my old 3DS, but during the system transfer, it got deleted accidentally, so I re downloaded it from the e-shop.

Back