• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying I need a favor! - Current Seasonal Midwinter Items! (Closed)

windfalldodo

Bells
Feedback
100% (68) +
I really want these items that are for order until June 21st. I am currently timetraveling and can`t order them anyway.
I will give bells or NMTs or something else you would like to have.

1 Aurora Wall + 1 Midwinter Sweater (Southern hemisphere)

If you can, please help me out! Thank you! :)

Last edited:
You can give me whatever you think is fair. Im good with absolutely whatever! Will send a dodo in a few if that works.

Would you be willing to pay 3TBT each for the Aurora Wall and Midwinter sweater (6TBT total)? :)

I am unsure what TBT is ^^`
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the trade ^__^

Would you be willing to pay 3TBT each for the Aurora Wall and Midwinter sweater (6TBT total)? :)
I don`t know how to pay TBT, if it is easy maybe I can figure it out, or is there something else I can give in trade? :)

Maybe I can just drop some bells for you on the ground? ^^` It is probably simple enough, I just don`t think I will do much trade in here anyway haha. Either way is fine with me, maybe you could give me a dodo code and I can come pick them up? :) Thanks! ^^

Thanks for helping me out guys, hope you enjoyed the trade! ^^;

Last edited:
Back